E-Cig not working! No vapor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalguy33

Sep 25, 2012
mexico
Hi! this is my first post and before commenting my problem, I searched the entire stick posts and didnt find the exact answer to my problem.

Here I go, my problem is that I bought an e-cigar on ebay and after the second day the cigar needed to be charged. I did the charge process but there is no vapor or mist ( dont know the exact term ) coming out from my mouth! I was searching for info on internet and I think that there is a high chance that the problem is the atomizer

My model I think its the 808, also called e-health, looks like the attached image, so does the atomizer too.

My question its quite simple. I read that cleaning the atomizer could do the trick , does someone can tell me how to clean this exactly model of atomizer or also having any advices that could work? Thanks!

cig1.jpg cig2.jpg

Last edited:

dpblog

Sep 25, 2012
Israel
there is a few solution to your problem.
a. the battery is damage - you can check it by try to inhale and see if the light in the end will turn on.
b. the atomizer is full with "crap" you can take toothpick with a little alcohol or without nothing and try to clean it, dont push hard on the ato, he is covered with some material that help him to vape the fluid in the "filter".
c. change the "filter". you ended the fluid...
d. use the warranty

in conclusion,
this is a "bad" e-cig to start with.
i did the same mistake as you.
throw it away and buy a real e-cig like ego-c\t\vv and ect... look here in the forum. you will see alot of recomendation to alot of stuff to begin with.

good luck! :)
dave

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I dont know much about E-ciagrs, but Im assuming it has an atomizer is clogged or if it worked before and now it doesnt, could be that while you were charging you allowed your atty to go dry. Either way get some photos of your device that we can see or get us a link of the product so we can see it and the brand. I dont see at as a total waste. All atties have a learning curve, Is this your first experience in E- cigs? It might not have been a good first device. Atomizers have to be primed and broken in. If you have burned it out because you put it on a fresh charge and it was dry, you might have popped the coil. All you need to do is get another atomizer or use a carto instead if the device allows you to. First thing you have to do is study up on E-cigars and let us see a link or a photo.
Ive seen some of the e-cigars and they are cool. Do a google search on e-cigars and go to youtube and see if there are any videos or reviews on e-cigars
Here is the sub-forum here on ECF http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigar-models/

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
It could be several things.

This looks like an auto battery with an LED on the end. Even if the atty went dead, if you draw on it the LED should light. Is the LED lighting?

The only practical way to know for certain if the atty is shot (open) is to test it for resistance on a volt/ohm meter. If it reads open it's shot and the coil is popped.

With any e-cig if you have a problem like this there is a possibility that the atty isn't making good contact with the battery. Not knowing anything about this model I can't advise you how to proceed to try and fix that.

Is it just out of liquid? If it came with pre-filled carts a lot of manufacturers waaay overstate how long one of those cartridges really last.

metalguy33

Sep 25, 2012
mexico
It could be several things.

This looks like an auto battery with an LED on the end. Even if the atty went dead, if you draw on it the LED should light. Is the LED lighting?

The only practical way to know for certain if the atty is shot (open) is to test it for resistance on a volt/ohm meter. If it reads open it's shot and the coil is popped.

With any e-cig if you have a problem like this there is a possibility that the atty isn't making good contact with the battery. Not knowing anything about this model I can't advise you how to proceed to try and fix that.

Is it just out of liquid? If it came with pre-filled carts a lot of manufacturers waaay overstate how long one of those cartridges really last.

Thanks to all for showing some intenton to help! and about the cigar yes, it lights up when I inhale. Also, I charged the battery for a couple of hours and I opened two little orange cartridges with no positive results. The cigar indeed, is an automated cigar ( no needed to press a button to inhale ).

cig1.jpg cig2.jpg

metalguy33

Sep 25, 2012
mexico
there is a few solution to your problem.
a. the battery is damage - you can check it by try to inhale and see if the light in the end will turn on.
b. the atomizer is full with "crap" you can take toothpick with a little alcohol or without nothing and try to clean it, dont push hard on the ato, he is covered with some material that help him to vape the fluid in the "filter".
c. change the "filter". you ended the fluid...
d. use the warranty

in conclusion,
this is a "bad" e-cig to start with.
i did the same mistake as you.
throw it away and buy a real e-cig like ego-c\t\vv and ect... look here in the forum. you will see alot of recomendation to alot of stuff to begin with.

good luck! :)
dave

Thanks so much. I will reconsider the ego all are talking about, im just want to make sure that there is nothing to do with my actual cig. Thanks!

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
Metalguy....If you still have questions about this PV. What I think you have there is a M-400 series e-cig.
Two things too do...
#1 go to the ECf Library and read..Wonderful World of Vaping..part 4.
#2 go to Model Specific Discussion: M-401/402 "mini" & 403 super mini ( All questions answered by someone who knows
what they're talking about.)

That being said, If your battery still works....Try this. Look at your atomizer bridge(the pointy thing), if it looks dry,the
the cart is probably not making connect with atty.
Look down in the mouth piece, use something (a pin,etc.) to pull the little cart up flush with end of the mouth piece.
If the foil is in cart pull it out now.
Push the mouth piece on the atty, If it was dry, let it set for minute or two.
Repeat this ever time you remove the cart from the atty. No vaper still probably the atty is bad.
Goto #2.....

Hope this works for you. If your going to move up in PV world(you should),and want to fool around with this this
Pvbattery. You can get a 401 to 510 adapter (MadVapes,etc) and use a 510 carto on that battery. The adapter
will also protect the auto battery from being juiced some what.

There is alot to learn about these e-cig's. but you are lucky...you found this forum...

Remember.....This Forum is your friend.....Do your resarch.
I will leave with th words of the Great Willy B..."The farther backward you can look, The
farther forward you are likely to see" Try Scarching....

P.S. welcome to the forum........and since this is my first post...You can welcome me....

metalguy33

Sep 25, 2012
mexico
I dont know much about E-ciagrs, but Im assuming it has an atomizer is clogged or if it worked before and now it doesnt, could be that while you were charging you allowed your atty to go dry. Either way get some photos of your device that we can see or get us a link of the product so we can see it and the brand. I dont see at as a total waste. All atties have a learning curve, Is this your first experience in E- cigs? It might not have been a good first device. Atomizers have to be primed and broken in. If you have burned it out because you put it on a fresh charge and it was dry, you might have popped the coil. All you need to do is get another atomizer or use a carto instead if the device allows you to. First thing you have to do is study up on E-cigars and let us see a link or a photo.
Ive seen some of the e-cigars and they are cool. Do a google search on e-cigars and go to youtube and see if there are any videos or reviews on e-cigars
Here is the sub-forum here on ECF E-Cigar models

Ok ana thanks for the reply. Indeed, many people are saying to me that this is the e-health model or something, the worst model to start with :X and yes this is my first cigar. So, the atomizers can be damaged because they dry? I include two pics of the model I bought

ehealth_ecigarette_atomizer.jpg tipos_CIGARRILLOS_ELECTRONICOS.jpg

metalguy33

Sep 25, 2012
mexico
Metalguy....If you still have questions about this PV. What I think you have there is a M-400 series e-cig.
Two things too do...
#1 go to the ECf Library and read..Wonderful World of Vaping..part 4.
#2 go to Model Specific Discussion: M-401/402 "mini" & 403 super mini ( All questions answered by someone who knows
what they're talking about.)

That being said, If your battery still works....Try this. Look at your atomizer bridge(the pointy thing), if it looks dry,the
the cart is probably not making connect with atty.
Look down in the mouth piece, use something (a pin,etc.) to pull the little cart up flush with end of the mouth piece.
If the foil is in cart pull it out now.
Push the mouth piece on the atty, If it was dry, let it set for minute or two.
Repeat this ever time you remove the cart from the atty. No vaper still probably the atty is bad.
Goto #2.....

Hope this works for you. If your going to move up in PV world(you should),and want to fool around with this this
Pvbattery. You can get a 401 to 510 adapter (MadVapes,etc) and use a 510 carto on that battery. The adapter
will also protect the auto battery from being juiced some what.

There is alot to learn about these e-cig's. but you are lucky...you found this forum...

Remember.....This Forum is your friend.....Do your resarch.
I will leave with th words of the Great Willy B..."The farther backward you can look, The
farther forward you are likely to see" Try Scarching....

P.S. welcome to the forum........and since this is my first post...You can welcome me....

Thank you so much! all members that answered my post are very kind, i will try the suggestions tomorrow but there is one thing I want to ask, my model is something called e-health or something, do the steps you gave me work on this one too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread