psauf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Belleville, IL

xdumbshadowx

Sep 27, 2012
IL
I have looked and haven't found any. There is an online store in Columbia IL ships fast. I have ordered from GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more awesome prices and only a 4 day wait from TX to IL I have seriously thought about trying to open a brick and mortar store in the Metro East.
I've thought of the same thing because the only way to get the good supplies is to order online. I wish there was a store open somewhere nearby, i hate having to wait for stuff i just paid for.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I am just north of Chicago and near Vapor For Life. I think I am going to stop in but their website it does not show a ton of stuff. Do you guys recommend them for someone new to this ?

Thanks,
Chris

Vapor4Life has quite a lot of stuff. Lots and lots of juice and quite a bit of hardware. A lot of people seem to like them a whole lot. I haven't personally dealt with them, but some of my friends have, and they are in the Chicago area. Worth a look?

logan115

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL USA
Vapor4Life has quite a lot of stuff. Lots and lots of juice and quite a bit of hardware. A lot of people seem to like them a whole lot. I haven't personally dealt with them, but some of my friends have, and they are in the Chicago area. Worth a look?

Thanks, will see if I can stop in tomorrow. Not really sure what I need but hopefully they can get me started with the right gear.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread