Not open for further replies.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
We are looking around mid November for more green LEDs to be available.

Ken

I'm glad to hear this!
komkommer.gif
Thank you very much :D

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
We are looking around mid November for more green LEDs to be available.

Ken

I am also glad to hear this. I have been on the fence about adding a Provari to my collection. Decided if I did I needed it with a Green display. So I guess around mid november I will be adding a Provari to my collection. Now to decide on color. LOL

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I am also glad to hear this. I have been on the fence about adding a Provari to my collection. Decided if I did I needed it with a Green display. So I guess around mid november I will be adding a Provari to my collection. Now to decide on color. LOL

You dont have a Provari in you collection? And you call yourself a Modder....lol

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
You dont have a Provari in you collection? And you call yourself a Modder....lol

ok i don't know if it was ment in a sarcastic manner, but i'm taking that comment as one! :)

Also I don't call myself a modder, I call myself a collector or a junkie! :)

now the only reason I don't have a Provari "yet" is because for the price of a Provari I could get a couple other devices. So as a collector I went the quantity over quality route. (Not counting my Reo Grand and the Jbox I am waiting on. Those were OMG I need them now buys! lol) Now with everything I have always planned to get a Provari, it was just not a priority. With that said I also have been waiting for the green LED option again. So yeah hopefully soon I will have a Provari, with a ZAP on top of it too!!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
ok i don't know if it was ment in a sarcastic manner, but i'm taking that comment as one! :)

So yeah hopefully soon I will have a Provari, with a ZAP on top of it too!!

I was just kidding about that remark... Provaris just work so well that I think all Vapers should at least try one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread