Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Hi all! I'm so excited to join in here with all the amazingly talented artists and show you our drip tips! It's so great that so many skilled artists/craftspeople are pouring their talents into making GREAT items for all of us that enjoy vaping with style! We hope you'll enjoy our art tips, too!

Doug (my husband) has been a wood collector/profession fine art wood turner for 25 years. He currently has over 600 species in his wood shop (that's the collector part. lol) He does the turning and finishing of the tips. He very nicely let's me play with polymer clay, ink, paint, etc., on some of them.

We want to make things as easy as possible for our customers and so you can find our tips on our website Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips , and pay right there using PayPal. We also take checks and money orders if you contact me (either here or through our website.) We ship ASAP... generally the same day if the Post Office hasn't closed. We hate waiting for vape mail, too! Our prices range from $16.00 to $28.00, depending on size, type of wood and embellishment. Shipping is $2.00 in the U.S. - $4 outside the U.S. - and free if you purchase more than one!

I'll post photo's here on a regular basis as tips become available and get them posted on our site. And of course... we can't wait to hear what you think!

DripTipBanner3_zps7b28da69.jpg

Polyer Clay on Maple
StarBurst-ClayonMaple8-24_zpsef740346.jpg

European Elm
EuropeanElm9-17_zps804069b9.jpg

Amboyna Burl
AmboynaBurl9-7-2_zps9dda3b28.jpg

Black Cherry Burl
BlackCherryBurl9-7-1_zpsc76c240d.jpg

Laotian Black and White Ebony
LaotianBlackWhiteEbony9-6-2_zps9306ffc5.jpg

And one more: Polymer Clay on Gaboon Ebony
UndertheSea-ClayonGaboonEbony8-25_zps9852c859.jpg

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
I'll be showing new tips later today. He's in his shop making burl tips right now... sure to be gorgeous!

I'm curious about what size tips 'the majority' of people like. Do most of you prefer the standard 1" long tips? Or are longer tips, that provide a larger 'canvas' of the art itself, more to your liking? (I know this is a personal preference type question... just wondering which is the most commonly desired. My husband leans toward the larger tips and I tend to like the medium size best (around 1 1/2".)

By the way... I forgot to mention on the first post that the photo's we take of tips on carto's, it's just a regular size carto, and the tank is a 6ml tank to give an idea of the size other than just listing measurements. :)

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Are there going to be any more like this?
148x148xIMG_4782.JPG.pagespeed.ic._4sigwTwhz.jpg
Hi Drottwiler! He said he's out of that particular acrylic, but can order some and it would take about two weeks to have a tip ready for you to see. (It might be less time, but let's just call it two weeks. ;) ) I love that crushed velvet style acrylic!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Hi Drottwiler! He said he's out of that particular acrylic, but can order some and it would take about two weeks to have a tip ready for you to see. (It might be less time, but let's just call it two weeks. ;) ) I love that crushed velvet style acrylic!

Super I'll be stalking.Or you can PM or e-mail me.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
The green one is acrylic and I let him know that about 1" is what both of you like.

He has some other colors out in his shop... I'll take a look at them tomorrow and see what he has. I think there is enough purple to make one or two, a bronze type color (it reminds me of coke on ice... pretty!) and there might be red. Beyond that, I can't remember. I'll see if he can make a few of the acrylic tips here real soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread