Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I recently sampled six flavors from Quick nic juice. All were steeped for 8 days or more from date of receipt. All were 65/35 (PG/VG), 18mg and vaped in a Phoenix Bottom Coil clearomizer (1.5mL capacity) at 3.6 - 4.0 volts, 2.5ohms.

To begin, I must say all six of these samples were high quality juices. I base that on the fact that none of them tasted like perfume, floral, or chemical. All flavors were smooth, distinct and robust with no harshness whatsoever. I was left with the impression that a good deal of thought, care, and passion were put into these flavors. These factors alone require that I encourage anyone looking for new flavors to try Quick nic juice. My opinions on whether I like or dislike any particular flavor should be irrelevant to your purchasing decision as we know taste is on the taste buds of the beholder. With that said, here are the flavors I sampled:

RY4: Nut is the dominant flavor. Caramel and vanilla is in the background serving as flavor shapers. Smooth vape, excellent vapor production and throat hit.

ouR whY qu4tro: The nut, caramel, and vanilla seem to share the stage equally. Sweeter than QnJ's RY4 offering. Reminiscent of Crackerjack falling just shy of being in the "dessert" category. Vapor production and throat hit noticeably lighter than the RY4 but decent.

Habana Daydream: This is straight up, smooth and pleasant cigar tobacco that is not overpowering. No sweetness, no harshness, nothing funky on inale, exhale, or aftertaste. If you like cigars or even an occassional cigar, this has a high quality taste and feel to it. Habana Daydream is a naturally extracted tobacco (NET).

Grandpa's Night Cap: Described as an "English Pipe Blend", this naturally extracted tobacco is more like a cigar. Another mild and pleasant tasting vape. Nothing overly sweet at all. Big vapor production, mild TH, plenty of flavor.

Original Tobacco: I found this vape somewhat close to QnJ's RY4. The nut flavor comes to the forefront. There is what tastes like a hint of vanilla to take the edge off the nut. I'm not picking up any caramel, however (unless I'm confusing it with the vanilla). This is a smooth vape with excellent vapor production and solid throat hit. While not an RY4, it's in the aproximate area.

Enigma: I've heard a good deal about this flavor. Some say even tobacco vapers would like this one. Personally, I don't see the connection. This is not a tobacco vape. This is a dessert vape all the way. It tastes like a high quality, vanilla, yellow cake dessert with perhaps a tiny note of coconut on the exhale. Solid flavor without being overly rich for a dessert flavor. Good vapor and TH.

Summary: So while my opinion on which flavors I liked is utterly irrelevant because we all have our own flavor preferences, I know someone will want to know which ones I liked so I'll get it over with. I'm not an RY4 or dessert fan in general. So the RY4, ouR whY qu4tro, Original Tobacco, or Enigma were not ones that suited my tastes. But neither were they offputting or offensive in the least. However, I REALLY REALLY enjoyed the two naturally extracted tobacco flavors...Habana Daydream and Grandpa's Night Cap. I will definitely be reordering those two whenever I can work down my current inventory of juices on hand. I hope QnJ's tries their hand at adding a couple more NETS to their menu because they are good at them. But don't let my preferences deter you from trying any of these flavors. You might be drawn to RY4's or nutty flavors or dessert flavors. If you are, I suspect you will feel the same as me...Quick nic juice flat out produces high quality smoke juice. Give them a shot!

Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Thanks for this review. I'm a Ry4 fan (probably why I like HHV's Heavenly Tobacco so much), and the Ry4 and Original Tobacco sound like they would be something I might like.

Now, in about 7 years when I've vaped my way through HHV, Ahlusion, Virgin Vapors, Copper Creek, Vermillion and about 12 dozen others that I want to try, I'll probably order these up. So many juices, so little time.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for this review. I'm a Ry4 fan (probably why I like HHV's Heavenly Tobacco so much), and the Ry4 and Original Tobacco sound like they would be something I might like.

Now, in about 7 years when I've vaped my way through HHV, Ahlusion, Virgin Vapors, Copper Creek, Vermillion and about 12 dozen others that I want to try, I'll probably order these up. So many juices, so little time.

Yeah, tough to fit in all these juices. I thought the Quick nic offerings were very good. Anyone who likes RY4 would have to like both of QnJ's RY4's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread