Pretty/Girly/Cute etc. Ecigs and accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Smokeless Image has their volt series which are really nice. Pink, purple, rasberry with colored LED's. Can also get the diamond tipped led cover for some bling! They also offer battery and carto skins. Their X2 lineup has standard colors (white, black, silver) but in about two weeks they will be stocked with Purple and Blue batteries in the X2 size. Add on one of their colored clearomizers and you could girlyfy them up!

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I found a forum here one time where someone had used those nail stickers, (maybe the above link) and they put the stickers on and then used nail polish to help them adhere. I was afraid of ruining my battery with the nail polish (I don't do my nail very often and don't do that great of a job) and then she buffed it all over. She said it would last a long time that way. I just put the stickers on and they stayed on for several months actually. I just used iso alcohol on my battery to clean it, and then put the stickers on where I wanted them. I've only had one fall off, and I put like a whole sheet on 3-4 of my batteries. Really makes them look attractive!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Skins are the way to go!
You could go on eBay and find a lot of pretty vinyl (holographics, etc.) to cut up and stick on your gear (they're sold by the foot). If you have pen style batts, Smokeless Image also has skins, colored tips, and bling diamond caps. Or if you know a signmaker that prints on vinyl and know Photoshop (haha, my guy won't print girly flower pics), you can get custom skins made...which you can also do yourself on inkjet-printable vinyl with an overlaminate.

My stuff isn't real girly, but I've done some interesting things:
6971240437_32ef25feda_z.jpg

Nice thing about vinyl is that when you wanna change them, they won't damage your gear when you peel them off! ;)

Oh, and look into Trippy Tips. They're not cheap and made of hand-blown glass (they break), but they're pretty! (Mrs. T's carries them).

Last edited:

Onenorahs

Oct 3, 2012
MN
I just ordered a bunch of cart skins 10 for 2 bucks from Vapor Jackets. Mainly so can keep the liquid flavors straight when I refill. They also have battery skins for a buck! Fast response too. I have colored batteries and diamond jewels on the end of my KR808D-1's. Also got some nail decals/jewels. Don't know how they'll hold up, but might as well make quitting fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread