Horehound flavor?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregsgirl71

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Munford, TN
Ok, so my mom tried my e-cig and turned her nose up at it.... said she didn't think it would satisfy her.... well... her health is bad, she is a chain smoker, and she has been known to fall asleep with lit analogs.... IT TERRIFIES ME!!! I really want to get her interested in these... I realize she probably will not take to it as quickly as I did, but I am hoping over time... anyway... I was looking for flavor ideas and went to the LorAnn oils website... they have horehound flavor, and I know it to be one of her favorite candies... so I was wondering if anyone had tried it and could maybe let me know if it worked or not.....

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Ok, so my mom tried my e-cig and turned her nose up at it.... said she didn't think it would satisfy her.... well... her health is bad, she is a chain smoker, and she has been known to fall asleep with lit analogs.... IT TERRIFIES ME!!! I really want to get her interested in these... I realize she probably will not take to it as quickly as I did, but I am hoping over time... anyway... I was looking for flavor ideas and went to the LorAnn oils website... they have horehound flavor, and I know it to be one of her favorite candies... so I was wondering if anyone had tried it and could maybe let me know if it worked or not.....

Tasty Vapor actually has Horehound flavor for e-juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread