New iTaste VV V3 with eGo Connection and Improved Magnet Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Dang, less than a month ago I got the magnet version and am not very fond of that "novelty." But seeing as how now there's a number of alternative VV devices (that go up higher to 6.0V) that also have passthrough capabilities, I won't be jumping on this new iTaste any time soon (especially since it is significantly pricier than the other similar VVs). Granted it has a longer battery life than the other similar VVs with passthrough out there, but that's not that important to me since I have so many other batteries. Thanks for sharing your helpful review!

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
I've actually had the new updated magnet version start misfiring on me just like the ones before it. So my advice....don't get thoes get the new ones with the eGo connection if you're looking to get one. They were doing really good for a few weeks but after I made this review they started messing up and losing connection between the magnet.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Yesterday, I had my iTaste button stick and it just kept on firing and scaring me! I kept on trying to press it and wiggle that button and it did eventually unstick/turn off, but in those few seconds I did get panicky. I know it can be a problem with other batteries and therefore plenty others have experienced it, but for a "newbie" it's just something kinda scary. :p Since you're more experienced with your iTaste, just wondered if you've encountered sticking buttons yet?

I think Ima steer clear of these novelties for a while now, until there's more consistency in quality as well as more positive reviews. I got the iTaste mainly because it looked cool. :p But I don't look cool fiddling with the connection or panicking over continuous firing. :p

Thanks, Optimo, for your helpful video reviews.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Yesterday, I had my iTaste button stick and it just kept on firing and scaring me! I kept on trying to press it and wiggle that button and it did eventually unstick/turn off, but in those few seconds I did get panicky. I know it can be a problem with other batteries and therefore plenty others have experienced it, but for a "newbie" it's just something kinda scary. :p Since you're more experienced with your iTaste, just wondered if you've encountered sticking buttons yet?

I think Ima steer clear of these novelties for a while now, until there's more consistency in quality as well as more positive reviews. I got the iTaste mainly because it looked cool. :p But I don't look cool fiddling with the connection or panicking over continuous firing. :p

Thanks, Optimo, for your helpful video reviews.

You're welcome :)

I've had it happen on the version 2s a time or two. Best guess is either like Larry said juice gets in it and causes it to stick or the square ring around it wouldn't let it release if pushed in from the side too much. It hasn't happend to me on the new versions yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread