New Kanger T3 Bottom Coil 2.5 ml Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I just got my Kanger T3 bc clearomizer tank today. I am very very impressed so far. It is the bc clearomizer I've been looking for for a long time. It is a little longer than regular clearos and has a permanent tip, It has replaceable atty heads and fills from the bottom straight from the bottle. It produces a very clean tasting vapor and I can't get a dry hit no matter how many hits I take in a row. I've tried most all of the clearos and ce type tanks that have been on the market in the last year and this is the best I've tried right out of the box. It does have an ego type connection so you need an ego adapter to use with some APV's.

The only supplier I know that has them in stock so far is LiteCigUSA.
Kanger T3 EgO Bottom Coil Clearomizer Tank System

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I use 80-20 pg/vg but I think the way it is made it would have no problem with thicker juices. It is kind of like the bc ce3 only it holds twice the amount of juice and doesn't need a needle to fill it. So if a ce3 works with thick juice these should do as good or better. They are actually a unique design but a ce3 is as close a comparison as I know. They are shaped like the TC T2 but a little longer and totally different design on the inside.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Got my T3s yesterday and filled one up after dinner. I should've used one of my regular juices to evaluate flavor but needed to set up a low-nic night time vape so I filled it with 12mg HHV Georgia Peach.

Filling was easy: unscrew the head to remove, tilt the body, drip from the bottle until the liquid level is almost up to the end of the center post, replace head.

Draw is a bit stiffer than I prefer, but not bad at all. Vapor production is good at the Twist's indicated 4.4 volts (head is rated at 2.4 ohms). Vapor temperature is on the cool side. I can't really comment on the flavor since both the clearo and the juice are new to me, except that it's pretty good-- the peach taste is up front and natural so it's not overtemped. Wicking is keeping up with back-to-back hits, haven't noticed a change in taste or vapor production. The non-removable plastic mouthpiece is comfortable to me.

All told, this Kanger T3 is doing quite well. Unless something weird happens in the next week or so, I'll be buying more.

Thanks TX!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla

godzilla93

Verified Member
Sep 11, 2012
Brooklyn
I like the T3: flavor is very clean (probably in good part because of the really small wicks), and the bottom coil allow for good wicking from beginning to end of the fill, without having to turn your PV upside down every couple draws.

A few things though:
- I would like to see different ohms for the replacement heads. Especially, a LR option would be nice: the current 2.4 ohms heads perform very well for me around 4.2–4.4V on my ego twist, but not on a regular ego or kgo battery with lower voltage.
- The hole on the mouthpiece is really large: if you put the T2 in your pocket, you can easily get unpleasant stuff get in the mouthpiece (happened to me a couple time already). And obviously, it would be GREAT to be able to use your own standard 510 drip tip...
- Also, just be aware that the vape is on the cold side on the T2, especially at lower voltages. That's due to having the coil at the bottom of this relatively long device, but it's even more pronounced on the T2 than on a CE3 bottom coil, or a regular bottom coil carto, maybe because of the T2 longer length.

That being said, it's still IMO great device, durable, very reasonably priced, and well worth trying out!

mad maori

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
new zealand
you must be lucky- i found the kanger t3 not verry good at all-- at first i thought wow-these rock!!!! but soon started getting dry hit every 4 puffs or so... tipped upside down-swirrled it round ect same problem.. using 70pg 30vg so juice is thinn enough.. changed coils and the new one just died after a few puff... the next coil worked good for a week or so but still got dry hits every 4 puffs or so.. at 2.5 om i thought you may be able to turn voltage up but anythin over 3.7 i got burnt taste. they are really easy to refill dont leak but i think the wick is probally too small.. i wanted to like em but now there in the junk draw....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread