Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
New Vivi's are out and I want to know if there is interest.
These are not Vision, they will be "DV"

There are two new Vivi's, Mini and standard.
The difference being:

1. NEW Removable head without removing the tank (longer head)
2. Integrated Drip tip and top cap.

This one is V10, meaning eGo thread (with the skirt/cone) and V9 is the same thing with 510 threads.

v10.jpg

V8 is the full size 3.5ml Nova

2012911112447135.jpg

I plan on carrying both this and the original DV Nova and Mini but want to make sure it's something we all would want. Personally I think it's great, one of the reasons I like the kanger so much is the ability to replace the head without losing liquid or having to vape when a head is not performing well.

Let me know your thoughts.

Note: stainless caps only I have no plans to buy the gold.

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
Eric,

That V10 is the spitting image of the Kanger T2!

Do you know what the diameter of the device is?

If it's larger in diameter than the DV CE5, then it's the next best thing to a T2, except -4 ml which could be due to a smaller diameter. I would not be surprised if the T2 innards fit it. It is hard to tell from the picture if the threads on the bottom of the innard are male or female.

RodeoGeorge

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
These look good. The only issue I can see with them would be that I like to use my own drip tips:( That would be my only immediate issue. Look nice tho.
I also like to use my own drip tips on things. I often color code my different juices with them so at a glance I know whats in the tank, so that would be a deal breaker for me. But they look cool Eric :)

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
It the same Mini Nova I carry now just different innards and top cap

15.05mm diameter, slightly longer than the T2.
It's got a 510 male on the bottom and an eGo skirt, same as the Kanger
but it will also come in just 510 without the skirt

Thanks Eric. If they are that diameter (Outside Diameter) then it looks like they will fit down into the well of the VMax and ZMax. Can you verify that please? That's a big plus for me.

RodeoGeorge

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I also like to use my own drip tips on things. I often color code my different juices with them so at a glance I know whats in the tank, so that would be a deal breaker for me. But they look cool Eric :)

you could always use a colored tube :) I have those now.

Thanks Eric. If they are that diameter (Outside Diameter) then it looks like they will fit down into the well of the VMax and ZMax. Can you verify that please? That's a big plus for me.

RodeoGeorge

No it doesn't fit without adapter :(

VapDrak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Ecuador
Well crap ! That never even entered my mind :laugh::laugh::laugh: Must be the lack of Ring Dings has effected me so much huh ? :facepalm:

By now you guys got me so intrigued with the Ring Dings that the next time i'm in the States it will be the first thing i will be lookin for... well, after Eric's adress... Just for a little stalcking... hmm there is Senora Gormly... last picture I saw she looked like Dirty Harry... that could be a bit of a problem... I could sit in a tree frent of his house munching Ring Dings waiting to see the newest stuff that will hit DV... now that sounds like a plan!!! :2cool:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
By now you guys got me so intrigued with the Ring Dings that the next time i'm in the States it will be the first thing i will be lookin for... well, after Eric's adress... Just for a little stalcking... hmm there is Senora Gormly... last picture I saw she looked like Dirty Harry... that could be a bit of a problem... I could sit in a tree frent of his house munching Ring Dings waiting to see the newest stuff that will hit DV... now that sounds like a plan!!! :2cool:
You ain't gonna be no tree sittin ring ding eater with out me !!! :unsure: Lemme know when your flight is and I'll meet ya at the tree :laugh:

VapDrak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Ecuador
You ain't gonna be no tree sittin ring ding eater with out me !!! :unsure: Lemme know when your flight is and I'll meet ya at the tree :laugh:

Between the two uf us we can really achive something... you distract Senora Gormly, I tackle the DHL, FED-EX or USPS guy and steal the goodies... than we flee up to our Ring Ding tree house and vape happily ever after... :vapor:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com

she will take serious umbrage with that statement....

jamie.jpg

:)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Between the two uf us we can really achive something... you distract Senora Gormly, I tackle the DHL, FED-EX or USPS guy and steal the goodies... than we flee up to our Ring Ding tree house and vape happily ever after... :vapor:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh sure...Eric already told me she don't want me to come over for supper and now you want me to distract her ? Just so you can get ALL the ring dings ?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

okay, it's a deal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread