Width .87 inches
Wick holes 3.2mm

Also Included
400x400 ss, Kanthal a1 32awg, O-Rings and Allen Wrench

Price
$249.99 pre-order
$6.30 Priority Flat Rate USA
$18.63 Registered International

Hi ECF, Im releasing the Macaveli Hybrid. For the first run I'm looking for 75-100 lucky people to have a chance at this unique device. The turn around time will be 5 weeks from date of purchase, I'm asking for FULL PAYMENT for pre-order production. But first I wanted to show case this and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

After the first run the turn around will be only 3 weeks and it will be clockwork. I have a great reputation in the community and I just want to share this Macaveli with you all so you can experience how I feel vaping should be.

My website is where you can make your payment, the payment processing is set-up. The finish will be a Matte Stainless finish and not rough like the prototype.

Prototype Photos
DSC_0273_zps67381bc3.jpg

DSC_0272_zpsc68ed4ae.jpg

DSC_0271_zps03668109.jpg

DSC_0270_zpsf3d356c4.jpg

DSC_0268_zps2255d473.jpg

DSC_0266_zps9db5c159.jpg

DSC_0262_zps85e3c88c.jpg

DSC_0934_zpsa14bbc37.jpg

DSC_0932_zps125cf851.jpg

DSC_0937_zps8897cf1b.jpg

DSC_0925_zpsa2f013a5.jpg

DSC_0924_zpse5738ab8.jpg

*Patent Pending*

Last edited:

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
Congrats again bro on your new endeavor!!!!!. The Macaveli looks sick and I know it will cater to all the old and new school vapers out there. Who better to make the ultimate APV than the guy who has reviewed and owns every single genisis APV know to man. Lil bro, I am so proud of you and wish you luck in the future. One question, when you sell out of all of these badboys and come out with the version 2, will it be known as "The Pogiboi"....LOL!!! The future is here and it's called the MACAVELI!!!!!!

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Congrats again bro on your new endeavor!!!!!. The Macaveli looks sick and I know it will cater to all the old and new school vapers out there. Who better to make the ultimate APV than the guy who has reviewed and owns every single genisis APV know to man. Lil bro, I am so proud of you and wish you luck in the future. One question, when you sell out of all of these badboys and come out with the version 2, will it be known as "The Pogiboi"....LOL!!! The future is here and it's called the MACAVELI!!!!!!
Thank you pare! I hope everyone can try this unique device! I will stick with the name probably but maybe a Pogi PV will be released with a picture of your face engraved on it =P Salamat Pare for the love!

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Sweet, looks good Marco.

When is payday again, lol
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Thank you Keegan! Good to see you man!

This should be a good one. :)

You've had just about everything, so I'm expecting your experiences are reflected in the final product.

Good luck! :toast:
Thank you my man I appreciate the support! I hope you like it as much as I do =)

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
This should be a good one. :)

You've had just about everything, so I'm expecting your experiences are reflected in the final product.

Good luck! :toast:

When AG is giving you compliments, you know the Macaveli will be the shiznit. He's also tried every PV known to man, so he definitely knows what he is talking about. Pare, not a good idea to have my face on the Pogi edition. I want you to sell these APV's and not have peeps mass return them to you....lol! Now if we lazer engrave your face onto it, then that would be a different story....LOL!!! Congrats again pare!!!!!

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
When AG is giving you compliments, you know the Macaveli will be the shiznit. He's also tried every PV known to man, so he definitely knows what he is talking about. Pare, not a good idea to have my face on the Pogi edition. I want you to sell these APV's and not have peeps mass return them to you....lol! Now if we lazer engrave your face onto it, then that would be a different story....LOL!!! Congrats again pare!!!!!
LOL! AG is very kind, thank you both for the support guys!

Lets get these devices made folks dont be shy ask questions!

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
I think I'm gonna be ordering this one in a week or so....looks good I would like to see a better shot of the button as I am a truck driver and this would be bouncing around in my truck. But I can see a polished one shining looking good

So how do we order if it's in the video I can't see it sir
..........:)..........

Last edited:

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
I think I'm gonna be ordering this one in a week or so....looks good I would like to see a better shot of the button as I am a truck driver and this would be bouncing around in my truck. But I can see a polished one shining looking good

So how do we order if it's in the video I can't see it sir
..........:)..........
hi mate, it's in preorder status now so you can make a list with your name, qty and location like so PogiBoi x1 usa
and once the list is filled production will begin and the turn around time will be 5 weeks from date of payment. Payment is not due at this time but you can pay on my website if you want to reserve your spot but again it's not required.

Looks gorgeous
Thank you the production model will be much cleaner, the prototype is shown =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread