• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor Supplies in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewunia

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Australia
There are no retail outlets in Sydney. It is illegal to retail nicotine (except analogs and NRTs) in Australia. You are allowed to import a quantity equivalent to 3-month personal usage. It affects also online suppliers, the Australian ones cannot sell nicotine. So in the end you have to use overseas suppliers, which are generally cheaper for hardware as well. I got hardware and liquid from US, New Zealand and UK (now thinking about China), and there are no problem with customs. I don't know about "hundreds of juices" and customs. Very likely you'll have no problem, but if I were you I would try to use up some of this and I wouldn't stock up just before the trip.

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
Can't see any issue with bringing them in with your hand luggage. There are a few vendors of hardware online that deliver directly from Australia, but they seem to mainly target newbies with cheap starter kits. And as always China is a better deal if you can wait 14-28 working days for delivery.

Bulk nicotine solution in PG or VG, and a heap of concentrated flavour bottles, seems to be the way to go.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
There are a few vendors of hardware online that deliver directly from Australia, but they seem to mainly target newbies with cheap starter kits.

What a load of crap...

Australia is home to quite a few good vendors and as you would expect in a wider marketplace a number of crap ones selling overpriced inferior quality gear.

Do your research OP and check out the ECF Registered Vendors

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
Hackcessor,

Let's analyze your claim that it's a "load of crap."

Number of Australian suppliers in the Forum Suppliers list: None
Number of Australian suppliers listed in e-cig suppliers forum: Five (vapingcobra, vapebar (you), litecigs, vapeking, ecigswarehouse)
Other suppliers I've used, not listed on this forum: One (e-ciggy)

Number of suppliers selling basic hardware except V9, Joye or KR808: Two (you - Provari and tank mods, vapeking - tank mods)
Number of suppliers manufacturing hardware in Australia: None that I'm aware of.
Number of suppliers manufacturing juices in Australia: One, maybe (depends if JuiceWhore extracts essences or just refills bottles)

Whilst I have no intention of pissing in your cornflakes - since you seem to be the exception here - my statement is true.

The vast majority of Australian sellers actually direct sell Chinese V9 style starter kits and non-rechargeables at weekend markets, at highly inflated prices. None of them are what I'd consider suppliers in the context of the above statement. There are also a few who flaunt eBay rules while trying to sell starter kits.

Much as we'd like there to be a mature supplier chain in Australia, this is a new and fairly untapped market. And personally I don't care if you're selling a "genuine" 510-T from Joye or not, if the price difference is 100% I'll buy direct from China every time, especially when the seller of the genuine article is 4000km away in in Perth.

Rob

Last edited:

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
if the price difference is 100% I'll buy direct from China every time, especially when the seller of the genuine article is 4000km away in in Perth.

Welcome to ECF Rob.

Funnily enough...we have planes here too, and a few other things that China does not...(Other than ProVari, GLV, Liquinator, Cherry Vape, Cauldron-eJuice, Vape Dudes, Phoenix XL, Vixen Vapors, Stainless Steel Mesh, Kanthal)

- Same day shipping guaranteed for orders placed prior to 3pm (that is 6pm Sydney time)
- Optional Overnight Delivery through Australia Post (cover most metropolitan)
- We have not 1 but 2 contact numbers shown on our website and you can call us directly (pre or post sale) or send an email and we can call you.
- Comparable pricing
- Genuine products

I think I have made my point.

Not all Australian sellers are opportunistic, blood sucking, bottom dwelling scumbags...(yes admittedly there are more out there than not) and again most but not all will be found at local markets selling $2 kits for $100

There are benefits and advantages to those shopping locally that dedicated "OMG I can save $0.30 if I can wait 46 days" buyers forego.

But good to see another Aussie on ECF anyway ;)

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Hi Haiqu, good to 'meet' you. I am sorry to hear there are suppliers out there not doing the right thing. It does sound like these are not the respected online suppliers though, and I'm not surprised their product is no better than the other cheap tat I would expect to find at markets. Can only hope their customers are smart enough to see the potential and research better products.

I have to say that all the Oz online stores I've dealt with have provided fast, friendly service and good quality products. Any issues quickly fixed.

Live Long & Vape !

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I get all my juice from Vapor 4 Life in the US, it's pre-nicced & ready to go. I found a couple of flavours I really like so have never really felt the need to stray. I use a lot of their stick batts too, they're good. Shipping is exy, but reliable & their customer support is good.
As I said before, online shops I've dealt with in Oz have been excellent.

Ledazzler

Aug 20, 2012
Mosman
just found EziVape - Electronic Cigarette - E Cig starter kits - Australia - E-Cigs - Best Ecigs - Eliquid - Western Australia - Perth - ejuice - electronic cigarettes, EziVape - Electronic Cigarette - E Cig starter kits - Australia - E-Cigs - Western Australia he is in kalbarri W.A

top site, top bloke he has his mobile number at the bottom of the page so i sent him a text and he answered back fairly quickly!!!!!

anyone here tell me if they are decent prices... $42.75 for a 510 starter kit with 2 batts, 1 charger, and 2 ce4 tanks upgrades, the way i looked at it, it worked out to be $20 per ecig with my preferred ce4 tanks!!!!! cheering

no shipping costs either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread