Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Little bit of a funny story here but first and introduction as this is my first post on ECF as a Supplier.

I am OCD and I make the tanks sold at IBTanked.com by my Daughter the Offspring and MrsOCD. The two of them also decorate pyrex glass with special heat cured paint that is very durable, they also do all the packing and shipping.

Now about that thread title :) Well if you look on the site you will see some little bottles the girls called thingys for lack of a better name. These were sourced to provide and attractive shipping container and sized so that a full tank could be kept in it with a cartomizer installed in it. The idea came about out of my own penchant of carrying a spare tank or two that is ready to go in the event of a carto failing or of course simply running out of juice. Being able to drop it into my pocket and know it will stay clean and protected is very nice. I am also starting a bit of a personal collection of my own favorite tanks so its great to be able to store them and know nothing is going to get into the carto and the tank can never leak and cause a big mess.

Now you know what a thingy is but why would you want to fiddle with it? Well now this was a really neat little extra I discovered when putting a full tank into one. When you screw the cap on bubbles come out of the carto hole which means juice is going in of course. Well if you crank it on and off about a dozen or so times you can push a ml of juice into the carto. This ended up being the best way to fill a carto I have ever done. Its easy, it fill from the bottom and its absolutely clean. This also helps if you ever have a tank running lean where it is not wicking quite a fast as you are vaping, just drop it in the thingy and fiddle it a little.

So, I think thats enough of an intro from me and a little primer on thingys and fiddlin them to boot.

Chat me up if you have any questions on our tanks and just use the search feature of this forum on the terms "ibtanked" or "ibt" if you want to see how happy our ECF customers are with the low price and high quality Pyrex glass tanks we provide.

And the thingy... each tube or tank we ship comes with a spare set of orings and a thingy.

Attachments

• reg_xl_thingy.jpg
    reg_xl_thingy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 981

elb7

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Massachusetts
I love OCDs tanks, but honestly, when I first heard this I thought it was silly (sorry dude! ;) It sounded like just another toy to play with. HOWEVER - I got some 'thingies" with my last order, and decided to give it a try. Nothing to lose, right? It worked like a charm, and was actually less work than my usual method (prime the carto with some liquid, tank it, then suck some without turning on the PV.) Wit the thingy method, I've never gotten too much juice in the carto, and can easily fill the tank more completely than with my 'suckage' technique.

Besides, the thingies come with the tanks, and can be used to keep empty tanks safe and full tanks portable without mess. So, why not? I recommend it! :vapor:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi there Ev, yes fiddling your thingy can be quite satisfying and is at this time quite underrated. I think as more and more folks come to realize how good it is fiddling ones thingy might just become a rite of passage. I mean the condom method will only last so long and who like needles. Clean easy and sanitary... I say go forth and fiddle your thingy, and you are right you almost cannot fiddle it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread