Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Hello Everyone
Just letting you know only a few days left before we announce the winners:)
The winners will be announce this weekend.
Get your entries in, big prizes small prizes all prizes
Enter by posting on wordup-ecig sub forum
giving us a like on face book
or email free-givaway@wordupecig.com. Winners will be picked in the order below.

1. Give us a like at www.facebook.com/WordupEcig
2. WordupEcig's ECF in our Sub forum
3. Free-giveaway@wordupecig.com

Thank you & Happy Columbus Day

Sandra

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
This is the same contest. Just wanted to give a reminder.
The contests will be every two weeks with a reminder to let people know who just see it as well as to get more ECF members invited.

I think that is great to let people know and remind others that the contest is every 2 weeks - however it is a little confusing now when there are 2 different threads for the one/same Contest . . . So - Where do you want people to post for the Contest . . . This New Thread or the Original Contest Thread . . . Just wondering and a heads-up . . . ;)

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Ok understandable I will have them dated sorry for an confusion this may have caused.
You can enter three way in this order as there will be three winner . The winners will be picked in the same order as posted how to enter

1. Give us a like at Welcome to Facebook
2. WordupEcig's ECF in our Sub forum
3. Free-giveaway@wordupecig.com

There will be 3 winners yes 3. How it will work is a name will be picked from each entry point mentioned above.
You can enter in for the prize 3 times that is 1 time per entry point.
The first place winner will be picked from Facebook, second place will be from ECF and third with be from the free giveaway email.
We will do this every 2 weeks alternating where the grand prize will be picked from. The order they appear here is the order they will be picked from.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Okay - Glad we got that cleared up . . . I also Posted on the PIF Contest Thread to let others know about this New Contest Thread . . .

So for this 2 Week Contest here's - "My" Entry . . .

AND - THANK YOU ! ! ! :D
Thank you Uncle greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Jeffrey

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
ok Im still confused...is this ending sat 13th or is this for 2 weeks from now and the other 1 is this week

either way Im in please...thanks

Hi Danimal, there is only one contest, ends the weekend of the 13th. This 2nd thread was just a reminder that the contest is ending in a few days and to get your entries in! So there is just ONE contest at a time. When this contest ends this weekend, there will be another contest running for 2 weeks and then that one will end, and so on. Hope this helps!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
NOW - OH Dear "Sweet-Lady" - "Loveridden" - I see "You" got the JOB :thumbs:

When I saw that you had replied to the post - I just knew you would get it "hands down" - CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !:D

So Now That You Are A "Moderator" . . . :)

No Getting "Me" into trouble or thinking about giving "Me" any "Time-Out's" . . . ;)

Or worse, even thinking about getting "Me" "Banned" . . . :)

I can do that all by "Myself" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so Happy for "My" Friend "Loverriden" the NEW "SUPPLIER ASSOCIATE" and Sub-forum Moderator for "Wordup Ecig" . . . :D :rickroll:

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
lol.....thanks!! You get yourself into enough trouble, I won't have to get you into it!!! :laugh: Just teasing you Uncle. Ya know, I don't think as a forum mod I am banning and warning people and stuff like that? I know I can delete posts and close threads and stuff but I think the ECF mods and higher ups do stuff like banning? That's something I will have to ask about but pretty sure that is out of MY jurisdiction...but if not, I will ban you soon - J/K!!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread