Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Happy Tuesday everyone! I spend a lot of time browsing around ECF just checking out what everyone is up to, I'm just curious...
What does everyone think is the most helpful/informational/entertaining part or thread in ECF? The new members section is really busy but once you're not a "new member" any more is it still helpful? What about the suppliers section and the reviews sections, do they really help or do you try the liquids or hardware you were looking at even if it got bad reviews? Just wondering :)

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
All of the info is beneficial. I used the resource (and still do, for that matter) to educate myself. Unfortunately, with the constant derailment of threads, it's hard to mull through off-topic chitchat until you find that info you're searching for. That's not to mention the 20 pages that hot topics generate in the 1st 24hrs.

ardelleg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Alaska
I must like it, I keep coming back.....

I usually just come on and click on 'new posts', or do a search for something.... I am sure I miss quite a bit but keeping up with all of it would be a full time job....

I don't usually bother with specific reviews... following the latest threads and searches usually answers most of my questions

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I like ecf & the people here. I come in and go to new posts so I read in a number of different sections. as far as reviews - the main thing that will put me off a vendor is if they have a lot of bad customer service reviews. I don't pay any attention to liquid reviews, what they hate I might love, have to try it to see

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Customer service reviews is a good point. I think we have a few good ones out there, I hope!

I like ecf & the people here. I come in and go to new posts so I read in a number of different sections. as far as reviews - the main thing that will put me off a vendor is if they have a lot of bad customer service reviews. I don't pay any attention to liquid reviews, what they hate I might love, have to try it to see

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I enjoy ECF. Reading positive and negative reviews is always enlightening. I'm subscribed to hundreds of threads LOL. Based on reviews I read on here, I buy too much stuff :facepalm: but it's my choice to do so in the end. I've looked at other forums on the internet and, so far, this is the ONE that I prefer. I have come across many great, helpful, knowledgeable people on here :)
It's a great website :toast:

adl

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Atlanta

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
ECF has been valuable for me ever since I joined. I was fortunate enough to buy a kit that made it possible for me to quit smoking. Then when I got tired of paying for their expensive prefilled cartos, I found Halo on Google while looking for juices. And I got lucky again!! I had been reading ECF, and I finally joined. The amount that I have learned is tremendous. I've learned about, wattages, ohms, resistance, nicotine concentration, pg, vg, diacetyl, batteries, setups, favorite liquids, nasty liquids, dry mouth....and the list could continue. I was able to start a statewide forum. I have been to meet-ups, and met others who vapeI have had wonderful customer service, and only a few times, not so good.

As with everyone, I started with the newbie forum, and I still go there to help someone else. I use to visit the health forum, but not much anymore. E-liquid flavors & Liquid reviews are still favorites. And I go to my three vendor forums, and I will go to the General Forum at times to find out what is the newest rage.

Actually recently, I have not been to ECF; I don't know if it's a stage or what. But I very grateful for ECF.

Dr. Phill

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2012
Kansas City, Mo
I think even as you become a regular member, there is SO much to learn, you could never be anything more than a nooby lol.....ECF has helped me so many times it's unreal, the community feel here is very real and these folks are really dedicated to helping people. Vendors and Forum Members alike. As for vendors, if the deal is right, I'll try em, good or bad reviews.

I credit ECF with helping me to stop smoking - now more than three years ago!! I went through many models/makes/juice flavors/devices while trying to get there. However, without ECF you'd be at the mercy of the convenience store cheap stuff and success would be highly unlikely. I've referred lots of potential quitters to ECF. If you're willing to do your homework, all the information you could possibly need (and more!) is here. I've settled on Halo and their juices after sampling a coupla zillion of them. I really can't see why the number of vapers - which seemed to be increasing for a while -- seems to have tapered off. Now pretty much everyone has heard of it but still so many who haven't tried it for themselves.

I don't come here as often as I did in the early days. Just not enough time!

tsunami987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Metro East STL
ECF is an amazing resource. It provides information on every possible aspect of vaping, and provides a list of decent vendors in a sea of massive ripoffs and scams. I started off knowing nothing, and in roughly a month I knew most of what there was to know. That being said, something new can be learned every day.

As for the number of vapers... That is a strange topic. I still occasionally am able to entice people into the world of vaping even after their own terrible experience with mall kiosk, gas station, and "free trial" brands, which i really credit the lack of new vapers to. I myself was a disbeliever until I spent ample time sneaking vapes from a co-workers crappy 510. Once I discovered that, I was sold. Ever since then, I've gone through almost every type of carto and atty short of the more expensive ones, bought a provari, ventured into DIY, and then fell back into analogs really just due to laziness. I have obviously since come back but vaping can be a lot of work. I think that is one of the primary reasons that new recruits have not been as frequent. My wife is a prime example. She had been bugging me to get some e-cigs for a while, and once I did, I took off with them while she just didn't care enough to take 10 seconds to fill a cartridge each day.

Anyway, back on topic, ECF is the perfect example of why the e-cig industry has had success. People are more than willing to help one another and share their knowledge in order to produce a giant collective of info... Potentially than one would ever need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread