How do you carry your ecig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazzy July

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Northern Nevada
I would love to hear how everyone transports their ecigs. If I put it in my pocket it moves around and I dont carry a purse I saw they have things where you can hang it around your neck but Ive had 2 neck surgeries and I wont even wear a necklace because its bothersome. Please I need some suggestions because I've picked up a new habit Walking Thanks all for any suggestions and have a great Day!

B.Traven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
FL
I carry mine in my shirt pocket or, if I''m going to be working on the lawn--lots of bending over--I carry it in my front pants pocket. I probably won't be carrying it in my shirt pocket much longer because it just dawned on me that I can start wearing all those pocket-less T-shirts I have because I don't have to carry a pack of smokes and lighter up there anymore. Gonna be like getting a whole new wardrobe.

btraven

Last edited:
My husband has got one of the ego cases that has room for everything and they are great, but a bit bigger than would fit in your pocket, but I have a handy little hard covered camera case, and a cell phone pouch that fits perfectly in my pocket and keeps everything safe. I live on a rural farm property and I find myself going all over the place and my PV is always in my pocket, but there is nothing worse when my PV falls out of my pocket into what ever in in the paddocks :(. these are mine. 2012-10-13 12.14.48 - Copyweb.jpg 2012-10-13 12.17.07 - Copyweb.jpg 2012-10-13 12.18.17web.jpg 2012-10-13 12.14.23 - Copyweb.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I use an eye glass case too, but a soft one with a clip on it. I guess the clip is for a belt, but I put the case in my pocket or purse and use the clip to secure it to something (outside of the pocket, flap in the purse, etc.) It's close to the one linked, but mine has a flap over the top. I got it at a thrift store. Mcr Safety 200 Eyeglass Case W/Clip 1/Ea - Ea

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
if travel locally with my PV in my hand having make sure the battery and carto fully loaded nothing worse than having a mulfunction e-cig with U..should U put away the e-cig always the top or front pocket never the back(i snapped the joint of my battery and wiring into 2 :( )..if away for a few days..an eGo case with all the e-liquids, cartos & not forgeting the usb charger and plug..happy vaping every1..regards mafig ps a loaded battery 650 mAh will last me 3-4 hrs & a loaded 1 1/2 ml carto will last 3 hrs non stop vaping

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
In my hand. Seriously. All the time.

Yeah, dittos to that...

Sometimes I put it in my shirt pocket. It freaks people out in restaurants and bars when I walk through the front door blowing a big cloud of vapor--you can just see them itching to jump all over you for "smoking" (in MD it is illegal to smoke in a restaurant or bar). And then I just stick the still-glowing "mini" in my shirt-pocket, and they just stand there looking at me like a deer in the headlights.

You can see the gears in their little heads trying to figure out why 1) there is no cloud of stinky smoke hanging in the foyer, and 2) why my shirt isn't bursting into flames.

DSE-910 starter kit with a BUNCH of extras -- $80
Freaking out bouncers and maitre' d's with my e-cigs -- PRICELESS :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread