Status
Not open for further replies.

jherron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
West Virginia
OK guys and gals here it is,the VaporWerks atomizer

theese are handmade by me on my manual lathe , so alot of time and attention to detail goes into each atomizer . I build theese in my spare time so at the moment a high volume wont be available but that might change if I cant keep up with the demand . I have started production on the first batch of twenty which i should have available by the end of the month or early november . Price will be $90 dollars shipped in the U.S . for additional charges i will ship worldwide . currently the atomizer has a polycarbonate tank however i will have pyrex available soon for an additional 10 dollars , im working with a glass shop locally that can cut it to size for me

*constructed out 303 stainless steel
*2.5 mm wick hole , single wick design if everyone would prefer a dual coil option i will add it
*airhole is 1/16 in , open draw is my preference but if you like a tighter draw i can alter that , let me know ,
*top cap is very secure no worries of popping off in your pocket
*adjustable contact post at the connecter so you can make it flush on your apv of choice
*capacity is 2ml
*diameter is 3/4 in. , length is 2 in. from bottom of connector to the top of the cap
*510 connection is machined to the body of the atomizer

I have done alot of testing on this atomizer to insure there are not any weird quirks , If there is ever a problem you can send it back to me and i will repair it free of charge . i stand behind my work 100%
to snag your spot for the first batch of 20 add your name , and anyone after 20 can add there name as a reserve which will carry over to the next batch
now for the photos
DSC00135.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

jherron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
West Virginia
the wick size works really well in this atomizer as is there really is no need for it to be larger , wicking , flavor and vapor production are really great . i have been through several prototypes and have tried many different variations of wick sizes , air hole placement and chamber size . I think you would be very pleased with the current size but i would make it larger for you if you prefer .

jherron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
West Virginia
Last edited:

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
I really want to support the small guys out there, so I love this idea. You mentioned dual wick support, can we request that if I order now? Glass tank / Quartz tank, is that currently an option? and this one you'll kill me for... Titanium? had my eyes on few TI things and I have plenty of ss genesis attys, so I have to ask. though its not a complete deal breaker ;)

jherron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
West Virginia
I'll go ahead and make dual wicks a standard option. I'm working on the glass at the moment . I've never machined titanium. It may be offered for a limited edition but I'd have to do some research on ti first. It's kind of an expensive material to turn into a pile of scraps. So I want to make sure if my tooling and cooling system are adequate enough to handle titanium

Brealistic0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
Queens NYC
I'll go ahead and make dual wicks a standard option. I'm working on the glass at the moment . I've never machined titanium. It may be offered for a limited edition but I'd have to do some research on ti first. It's kind of an expensive material to turn into a pile of scraps. So I want to make sure if my tooling and cooling system are adequate enough to handle titanium

can you make a threaded hole for the second wick so we can cover it if we don't like dual wicks
or just make mine single wick:D

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Agreed, I've turned TI before (a friend of mine has my mill and lathe, I cant use it where im living now.) It gets really hot without good tools) and you have to worry about deflection more than other metals. Its mostly about the tools you use, they MUST be sharp. most cooling systems will work fine, ive even used a pond pump with soapy water.. haha online metals has random 10-12" sections grade 2 for $60 something.

I will watch for the glass / quartz tanks, thats a requirement for me. I have abandoned plastic as I feel it is much less safe. do you have an ETA on the glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread