Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
For those of you not in the know...

It has become apparent that in the very near future the FDA will most likely be cracking down on the mom and pop eliquid vendors, be it in regulatory way or in terms of warnings Et cetera.

There is also at least one organization out there pushing for strict rules and regulations to be followed to become "certified". It's goal is to beat the FDA to the punch (which I applaud)

You can read more here.
AEMSA | American E-Liquid Manufacturing Standards Association

No one is yet certified and their standards have changed several times for revision, so they seem to still be working it out.
But please read the ECF thread or visit their website for more information.
(please do not argue the merits or lack of in this thread, they have a thread for that already here)

My personal feelings are that any organization regulating (even self regulating) the manufacturer of eliquid that has ELIQUID vendors on their board is not truly as subjective as they can be and could lead to potential conflicts of interest. I think they need to address that quickly. I am sure they will. For now it's a great start.

That said, I AGREE with their cause and with many of the concerns people have (including our state and federal regulators). With many small time eliquid vendors we do not know how eLiquids are made, who is really making them, where the ingredients come from, how clean they are, the purity of ingredients, the certifications and on and on. A new liquid seller pops up every day it seems. Someone realizes that all they need to do is buy some PG, VG, nicotine and flavors and there are in business. We all know this cannot continue unchallenged. It's not safe.

Many vendors could be making them in the kitchen sink, we just do not know.

I have explained how I make mine and you all know that I take safety very seriously, but this is not enough. I am not a lab, I do have lab equipment, but I am not making these in a "dust free clean room". There are made properly and with safety in mind but there are no industrial or lab air extractors or circulators, I do not wear a full on contamination hard suit.
I clean everything, use gloves and a mask and use only certified USP ingredients (to the best of my knowledge, as I am only sent copies of certs) and generally do everything I can to ensure the safety of anything I put out there.

I already follow 90% of the AEMSA standards, but it simply isn't enough. Not for the future.

Because of this I have decided to add to my line of eLiquid with a few choice brands that I will be unveiling this week.
The first is in the next post, another more popular liquid will be revealed sometime this week. If the brands I carry do not comply with standards set forth I will reserve the right to stop carrying them but it will allow my company to stay out of the fray as much as possible

It is my hope that these compliment my line and when the time comes that I can no longer offer my brand due to federal or state regulations, I will still have eLiquid to offer.

I will be scaling my brand back a bit in the coming weeks and months but you will for the most part be able to get what you like most or ask for a custom, as long as I can legally make it or it is not a hardship I will and when the time comes that I cannot I will find someone who can make my brand for me that follow rules and regs that may come to pass.

Everything I offer will be at MSRP or the lowest they will allow me to sell for, please keep that in mind, I WILL be the lowest allowed price for any of the liquid brands I carry.

So with that said I present the first of two non DV liquids at DiscountVapers.com

:2cool:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Liqua e Liquid

cherry__10887.1350246172.1280.1280.jpg

$6.95 For 10ml $13.95 for 30ml, this is MSRP, the lowest I can go.
It's a 70/30 PG/VG Ratio

I have have tried it and like everything else, I have some favorites and some not so favorites, it's like any other eLiquid out there, except it's made by professionals who care about their product, it is evident in branding, packaging and final product. I cannot guaranty you will love it but I am sure many of you will, so give it a shot,. I have 10 and 30ml bottles in 9mg and 18mg (tobacco flavors in 12mg and 18mg)

Keep in mind I DO profit from these, so if you like them, it helps me

I currently carry:
Cherry
Citrus Mix
Cola
Energy Drink
Grape
Mint
Strawberry
French Pipe Tobacco
American Tobacco

You can get it here

Here is some information about Liqua

liquabanner.jpg

Last edited:

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
Congratulations on the new line. I think this is a very smart move for you.

I have been following the AEMSA announcements closely. While I feel, in theory, it is a great thing, I have problems. personally, with the implementation.

I had considered mentioning such a move to you, but I am a fairly new customer. I honestly think you should consider, additionally, carrying Dekang eliquid. Although I know from your prior statements that you do not want to carry Dekang, I think that it would be very good for your business going forward. At least a few popular flavors such as RY4, 555 etc. I base this on my impression of your business model and clientele. I know that this is somewhat presumptuous of me, but hey, that is just the way I am. :)

Congratulations again! and Best of luck with the new product lines.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Congratulations on the new line. I think this is a very smart move for you.

I have been following the AEMSA announcements closely. While I feel, in theory, it is a great thing, I have problems. personally, with the implementation.

I had considered mentioning such a move to you, but I am a fairly new customer. I honestly think you should consider, additionally, carrying Dekang eliquid. Although I know from your prior statements that you do not want to carry Dekang, I think that it would be very good for your business going forward. At least a few popular flavors such as RY4, 555 etc. I base this on my impression of your business model and clientele. I know that this is somewhat presumptuous of me, but hey, that is just the way I am. :)

Congratulations again! and Best of luck with the new product lines.

I have problems carrying China eLiquid. They may be irrational reasons though LOL

dennis_j

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Austin, Minnesota, United States
it seams that 13.95 is getting to be the norm for 30Ml of ejuice , only have found one vender around the 10.00 per 30ml , it seems to be there only thing they are in is ejuice, vaporrenu, made in the USA, have use it ,like it ,just as I like discount vapors for my other items as there price ROCKS the socks off other venders, only wish I would have found them sooner spent 450.00 on other high price items, to date erices price around 60 .00 less for same items, good luck on this eric, will order some of your new juice....

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Grrrrrrrr. .... I did not look at the e-liquid section Eric , cos last time I checked it was down ! ... This liqua has the best citrus I ever tryed .... I just made an order now , wish I new could have put some citrus mix in :-(

sorry about that, it already went out, didn't see this in time :(
(sometimes its not so good to be fast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread