Njoy sold at CVS pharmacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
tricky on them! did you notice the only flavor they had was menthol or regular?

This could be a good thing though as far as CVS stepping up to the plate too.

Those are the only two "flavors" the FDA is going to allow even if Judge Leon classifies them as a tobacco product. So njoy is on top of their game as best they can be.

Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Lets hope that this plays out the way we want it to...

I'm just glad someone is stepping up to the plate.

Next will be Walmart pharmacy or Target, or Wallgreens... $10 on it.

Walgreens and Target already had them in the Spring of this year and pulled them within a couple of months.

Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I actually really liked NJoys' tobacco flavored carts. The actual e-cig was an overpriced POS.

To think, I could have bought a really nice 6V mod for the price I paid for the NJoy kit. (sigh)

Cass--you must have bought the NPRO as the Classic is just an RN4072 from First Union--same as what Steve used to sell at Puresmoker--dam good unit--but indeed overpriced.

Sun

cassavetes

Moved On
Aug 6, 2009
Michigan
Cass--you must have bought the NPRO as the Classic is just an RN4072 from First Union--same as what Steve used to sell at Puresmoker--dam good unit--but indeed overpriced.

Sun

Yeah, it was the NPro. The battery sucked, but I loved the atty. Stll wasn't worth the 100.00 plus shipping I paid for it.

So PS sold them? Wow. (The penstyle I mean)

Last edited:

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
My company is in hundreds of retail tobacco stores and was involved in talks with two convenience store chains when the FDA report reared it's darling head. These stores want to carry e-cigs. The hesitation is in wondering if the governmental axe will fall and tarnish their reputations.

Trust me - it isn't a principaled or moral decision. One VP told me that they hold weekly discussions on how to increase and restore the lost tobacco sales from the April legal and tax slams and e-cigs are always at the top of the list.

I'm pleased to see CVS carrying e-cigs, even if they are Njoy. Perhaps that will start to ease the worry of other chains. SE and Njoy can't be everywhere and competition is a consumer's best friend. If the playing field is opened to superior products that are more reasonably priced, Njoy won't have a stranglehold on the retail market for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread