Spokane Super Sauce - Blueberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Rissa

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Oregon
This was one of the first juices I'd tried before discovering online juice shops. The company is based out of Spokane Washington and I got it in "blueberry" in medium (which it doesn't specify on the bottle but after online search, I believe is 16mg).

It comes in a nice thick brown glass bottle and a good full glass dropper with paper labeling and is VG. The ingredients list contains in order vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, nicotine, artificial flavors, distilled water, and alcohol. It also states that all ingredients are food grade.

I tried it in a regular 901 mini-cig and my megalodon with LR 510 atty and LR 901 carto. The flavor was pretty much the same for all three. For being a medium, the throat hit is pretty good but never harsh and the vapor production, wonderful. I figure the vapor is typical of a vg liquid. I can puff out a good cloud or two on this one. The blueberry flavor was on the muted side but not bad; the consistency, thick like light syrup. Somewhat of a fake blueberry flavor (similar to canned blueberry pie filling but with no sweetener) with a menthol-ish feel likely due to the presence of alcohol I guess? It was pleasing and good if you don't want flavor "in your face". Easily a chain cape without making you nauseous. If you'd like a somewhat muted, menthol tinged blueberry, this one is worth a shot and the overall quality is great. Crisp, smooth feeling and satisfying with no need to go higher than medium to achieve a throat hit. I may try more of this company's "sauces" if the local head shop has more in stock soon.

Last edited:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
I too am in Spokane and have tried them, not impressed at all, and a little overpriced as well just about $1.50/mil if I remember correctly. Juice is like syrup and gunked attys and cartos up quickly. If you really want to try them Dotma, I know the discount smoke shop on Market (next to the liquor store, near Safeway) sold it, not sure if they still do or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread