Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
J-Wraps Custom Mod E Cig Accesories has officially opened.

Hey guys,
So excited to finally be able to share and show a new way for us all to "dress" our tube mods.

A Little about us,

I have been on ECF as a full member since 2009 and vaping about 3.5-4 years now.
Started like most with the 510 pen style and pass through and kept changing and upgrading.
I truly love the vaping community and everything it represents.
It's amazing to see so many people take on vaping and help support and promote.

Jwraps is a company I started with my wife and nephew .
After trying different mods, I really wanted to "protect" the surface of my new provari from scratches. So I came up with this idea to wrap the mod and then add stylish colors and designs.

I brought the idea to my nephew who owns his own graphics sign company and we went to work.

Ordering tons of different materials, trying different designs, and finally we think have a beautiful starting line, with more to come!

Each wrap is machine cut in our CNC shop, we physically measured and wrapped each mod.
We are currently offer these tube mod wraps in a few options.

1. Choose from our regular & special design vinyl wraps (which we will update weekly)
2. Choose a carbon fiber wrap, (black only for now).
3. Choose a custom design (Send us your picture, design or idea and we will make it for you .
We have art designers that are crazy talented).

We are also working on sleeves that will be available with the same designs above hopefully soon. These sleeves will be like slip covers, slip on and off, and resuable.
(we are working on this prototype as we speak)

Please our site, join our facebook page, watch our youtube videos, but most importantly,feel free to ask questions, we would love to hear from you.

Lots of amazing designs coming in the next few days so subscribe and visit us often.

CNC machines are ready to work for you. :toast:

1350069272.jpg

1350088648.jpg

1350698608.jpg

1350698685.jpg

1350698722.jpg

1350698851.jpg

1350698921.jpg

1350699109.jpg

1350699116.jpg

1350699309.jpg

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Those are gorgeous! I notice on the provari you have cutouts for the window and screws, they are precut right?

I have a chrome provari and am wondering if I want to put these on, when I take them off will there be residue? I guess I just don't understand what keeps them in place if you can reuse them?

Good luck with your new venture!

ETA: nevermind, I watched the video!

alilallal

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
los angeles
Hello all!

I was lucky enough to get a few of these wraps from Kick to try out. And let me tell you: they are absolutely gorgeous! Although the pictures are great, you have to see them in person to fully appreciate their beauty and craftsmanship.

I decided to throw the black carbon fiber wrap onto my provari (which had become faded and nicked up from months of use) and shazam!: In my hand I held one of the finest looking provaris I had ever come across. The precision with which these wraps were cut really pleasantly surprised me as well. The wrap lined up with the screws and led screen of the provari perfectly. I headed straight down to my local vape shop to show off my new toy. (Yes, I like to make other people jealous lol) At the vape shop I became the toast of the town. I had at least twenty people walk up to me within the first hour of being there trying to find out where they could buy one. These wraps really give your mod a unique look.

Some people at the shop were concerned about whether the wrap would leave a mod damaged upon removal. And in all honesty, I kind of was too, so I decided to remove my carbon fiber wrap to see what would happen. The wrap left my provari completely unharmed, not even a hint of any type of blemish.

I slipped on a another wrap, a shiny blue one, in less than a minute. That's another thing, these wraps are really easy to install. All you have to do is peel, line up, and apply. It's that simple!

866D4F5F-DC45-4AD7-83D9-6B3111F88E7C-3676-000002A0823D2994.jpg

I would definitely recommend the J-Wrap to any and all vapers. Do you want to give your old mod a new look? Check! Do you want to protect your new mod from getting nicked up and faded? Check! Do you like a particular color or design? Check! And what I really like about it is that it allows you to add your own personality to your mod. I will definitely be ordering some custom pieces and some more carbon fiber wraps! Try out the J-Wrap, you won't regret it!

For Disclosure Purposes:
I have never met "Kickitback" and only know him from trading with him once on the classies (He is a very pleasant person to interact with). I did receive the wraps for free but I gave you all my honest review and opinion. Good luck on your endeavor Kick! You definitely have a fan in me!

-Ali

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
gorgeous wraps!

love the idea and the products

um.. you webpage could benefit by a bit of code tweaking to allow the images to float below the text instead of UNDER the text for people that tweak their browser settings for visibility.. let me show you what I mean..

2zoxagw.png

I have all my text set to minimum size of 18 so the white text over runs both itself on a line or two and the bottom images

just my two cents

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
WOW Brother!!! You have outdone yourself with this. You brought your awesome Mod Tuxedos to the public now :D There are gonna be some sexy looking mods popping up around this place Soon :D

Congratulations on the store Bro;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Haha :) :) , thanks bud,
You remembered that tux mod ha, lol

Yea, it took awhile but so far great feedback and more to come.

They actually look X10 better in person. Very smooth feel and perfect cut.

Thanks again , I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread