Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
This thread is the place where you can come and tell us what you would like to see for sale on High Desert Vapes. Most of our new products come from suggestions by people like YOU, and we want to be your one stop shop for all your APV needs. Hardware, DIY flavors, whatever it is, we want to hear from you! :toast:

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I recently picked up my first RBA and am hooked. I would love to see you carry a rebuildable atty and supplies for them such as mesh and wire. These really seem to be the future of vaping.

+1

Also,the Vivi Nova's, Regular and Mini, with the replacement heads and tubes. These are selling like hotcakes.:)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I also like the clearo tanks Smokteck Screw Tank, now called Smokteck Titan. So far it is the best working clearo tank I have found. Some flavors I just like best in a clearo tank :)

I also started using Kanger cartos since Boges were not lasting like they used too. I get 2 weeks out of a Kanger in the hand blown glass tanks, where I was only getting several days out of Boge. The Kangers I got are mid size for length at 3 ohm, I like them alot. They do best with two punched holes in them. Would also like to see you sell a carto punch if you don't have one. We all use them :) LOL bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
ego-c twist batts on the way
smoketech carto punchers on the way
vivi nova's on the way
TONS of new drip tips on the way
phoenix rebuild-able atomizers on the way
New LARGER pg/vig and nic base sizes on the way

we are gonna be swamped getting all this new stuff on the site, but stay tuned it will be added as soon as it comes in.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Hey John can you get 2" 16ga luer lock needles in ? They have the orange colored luer lock.

Another good thing you may want to look into is getting those ohm reader boxes that have been selling like crazy.

I second that on the needles but could they be 3 inch needles? They would reach the bottom of a 30 ml. bottle better.

Thanks.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I second that on the needles but could they be 3 inch needles? They would reach the bottom of a 30 ml. bottle better.

Thanks.

I'll see what I can find, I just placed an order for the 14GA's, but I'll check and see if they also have the 16GA's 2in and 3in tips.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
While I wait for you to get some more 650mah ego passthroughs in (I hope) I would love to see you get some Black 1.7 Ohm eGo Mega Short Cartomizer, Single Coil cartos.

I have the 650 passthru's in stock and have updated the inventory. I'll definatly check into those ego cartos for you. I might be able to get some in within the next few weeks as I have to place an order with that vendor soon anyway.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I have the 650 passthru's in stock and have updated the inventory. I'll definatly check into those ego cartos for you. I might be able to get some in within the next few weeks as I have to place an order with that vendor soon anyway.

Order in :) I look forward to the cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread