Njoy King Disassembled

Status
Not open for further replies.

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
Ahh my very first e-cig, and what brought me down this rabbit hole. Says on the kit it's good for two packs. LOL as you can see from the coil it just might make 2 packs worth, if the battery wasn't so incredibly puny!

That's what inevitably dies on these things. The nic rating is 4.5% by volume! Enough to blow your head off! If you really need a fix it's nice in a jam, but for $7.99 a pop it's not cost effective whatsoever as a replacement to analogs. Gotta give my props to the njoy King though. It's as cig-a-like as it gets, and without their existence, I'd still be puffing away on 1000+ chemicals and smelling like crap.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
hmm, the guy says the juice that's in it simulates tobacco, now THAT's got me curious. Otherwise, it's a nice looking e-cig if you're looking for something that looks almost exactly as a real cigarette, but I bet the battery life ain't that great.

He told me that it lasted longer for him since he used it less. At 48mg for the eliquid, I imagine you wouldn't be able to chain vape it.

That said...I like chain vaping!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Hmmm...a new use for the CASAA "Stop the lies" button! LOL! ;)

These look really promising for new vapers getting into vaping. They almost always start out wanting something that looks and tastes as close to a traditional cigarette as possible. The market needs something to keep them interested long enough to graduate to better batteries rather than just saying "E-cigarettes suck" and going back to smoking!

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
I heard the commercial for this on the radio and thought, " Lies, another crappy cig-a-like for people to try and then decide that vaping is worthless." Now I am curious. I've heard good things and the nic content is amazingly high. They have free samples on their site if you pay $2.99 shipping. Might get one just for fun.

I heard the commercial for this on the radio and thought, " Lies, another crappy cig-a-like for people to try and then decide that vaping is worthless." Now I am curious. I've heard good things and the nic content is amazingly high. They have free samples on their site if you pay $2.99 shipping. Might get one just for fun.
Do you have a link to the samples? I couldn't find it on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread