Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Introducing the AGA Hydra (AGA) and the AGA Tiamat (AGA-T) Rebuildable Atomizers

This thread will be specifically for the AGA Series going forward.

The AGA Hydra - available now has already been released but here is a reference picture.

20.4mm Overall Diameter
52mm Overall Length assembled (without drip tip)
1.0mm Airhole

Comes with
1 AGA Unit only, no drip tip.
1 Extra screw to turn this into a Mesh based atomizer. if desired.

NEW: AGA Tiamat - available now

comes with wick and coil and extra parts!!
Note the Tiamat is partially preassembled (but not pre-wicked and coiled) , what you see below is the extra parts

size comparison

Comes preassembed (except for wick and coil) and has a parts baggie!

New! an affordable STAINLESS rebuildable atomizer with a CLEAR tank system holding up to 3.2+ml
NOTE: This is partially pre-assembled

Please be aware, I expect a lot of sales of this item and shipping might be delayed by a day, please understand we'll go as fast as possible.

Most rebuildable atomizers are not for beginners but if you choose to stick with the standard wick and coil setup you can simply purchase premade wick and coil.
Made with Stainless steel. Yes.. stainless steel

Can be disassembled and put back together in minutes, very easy to clean, use and rebuild with some experience or practice.

20.4mm Overall Diameter (tank)
22.5mm Overall Diameter (Outer shell)
60mm Overall Length assembled (without drip tip)
1.0mm Airhole
note: this airhole is the same size as the original grifin airhole a few people commented this should be bigger, I think it's OK, but I am asking the manufacurer to make it bigger and supply replacement caps with bigger air holes, if I can get them they WILL be available here as soon as I can get them in. Please do not email asking for them, I will get them as soon as I can :)

Comes with
1 Tiamat Unit, no drip tip. partially assembled, the wick and coil are not premade.
1. Parts Kit:
(1) Wick (1) Coil (1) but probably enough for a few wicks
Extra Orings (3) Extra seals (2) Extra Screw (1) Extra Washer

This CAN be used with Mesh if you desire.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric does that airhole line up with that open hole in your picture ?

The air hole on this one does not pose a problem in my tests, I was able to line it up properly with a slight twist which did not seem to make any difference in airflow or stability. But to answer your question more directly, very tightly attached, no. That said, there are multiple ways to configure this so the hole will line up if you turn it into a mesh machine I think.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I would use that open hole for my mesh wick but the airhole has to line up preferably with cap screwed down firm i dont mean to sound picky , the rest of cap would stay sealed , some like to leave a screw out for better airflow but i always leave the cap sealed otherwise.

It's your money be as picky as you want. :)

But seriously, this is not going to be an issue, it is tight with the orings I do not see how this would leak and it certainly isn't loose even with a half turn of the top cap.

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
BAH! I JUST ordered a Griffin this morning because I was thinking the Tiamat style was going to be another week or two. If I had known this was gonna hit today I would have waited a few hours and got the Griffin next week. I suspect the Tiamat will be sold out by the time I can put $36 back into my bank account. LOL! Oh well. Hopefully there's still some in stock Friday.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
BAH! I JUST ordered a Griffin this morning because I was thinking the Tiamat style was going to be another week or two. If I had known this was gonna hit today I would have waited a few hours and got the Griffin next week. I suspect the Tiamat will be sold out by the time I can put $36 back into my bank account. LOL! Oh well. Hopefully there's still some in stock Friday.

sorry about that, not on purpose honest, I just got the tracking the other day, I did not notice it was sent the previous day, they sent me a screen shot with the tracking and must have sent it before and then sent me the screen of the previous day after it has been sent already and on it's way.

I honestly did not think I would be getting it until Friday. It was a complete surprise to get it today.

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
sorry about that, not on purpose honest, I just got the tracking the other day, I did not notice it was sent the previous day, they sent me a screen shot with the tracking and must have sent it before and then sent me the screen of the previous day after it has been sent already and on it's way.

I honestly did not think I would be getting it until Friday. It was a complete surprise to get it today.

Lol. No worries. I'm still going to get one. I'm hoping to see how well they fare with SS wicks. I know it CAN be done, I want to see how well it works.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Just placed my order about a minute ago 1 AGA Tiamat a drip tip and a 18g syringe. Now I am still waiting and it's not here yet, I am as patient as any other vapor on this site but I have my limits.
Thanks for getting this for us Eric and at such a steal of a price.

If I didn't know you were kidding....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread