Alex Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapatron

Nov 19, 2009
the url is "PrisonPlanet.com"

Alex Jones is a syndicated radio and internet TV talk show host who tackles a number of causes related to control/power/money in the government. Generally he only reports on things that are correlated by articles in the main stream media. The powers that be tend to paint him as a "conspiracy theorist" to attack his credibilility. Check out the link above or youtube him.

The FDA seizing shipments and trying to stop e-cigarettes might get him on our side if enough people urged him to get involved. If he did, it would be huge as he has an audience of millions

Please help get Alex on the side of e-smokers, make sure you communicate what the FDA is doing along with positions that the American Cancer Institute and others are taking. Please post any efforts you made and if you got any kind of resonse from his people.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Can't tell you how I know..... But, I really do know that Mr Alex Jones would have nothing to do with this subject or this group......And why would he, when people call him derogatory names, that know nothing about him or his cause......
Mr Jones doesn't get involved unless the cause has something to do with the NWO, the Fed, the Table of Rome, the Bilderburgers, the Trilateral Commission, the G20, the WTO, or the Council of Foreign Relations...... Please excuse me if I missed a few......
Because Mr Jones has been right on most of his so called prophecies 20 years before they happened, because of his research, I am a supporter of his......
I have had affiliations with Mr Jones for many years.......

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
If you want me to ask Alex, I will...... But, I would not have very high expectations on his answer...... PM me with the information you want me to relay to him.......
I don't see what Polulation Reduction and E-Cigs have in common, but maybe I am missing something........
Anyway, give me the facts, you want him to know, and I will make sure he gets it......

Vapatron

Nov 19, 2009
If you want me to ask Alex, I will...... But, I would not have very high expectations on his answer...... PM me with the information you want me to relay to him.......
I don't see what Polulation Reduction and E-Cigs have in common, but maybe I am missing something........
Anyway, give me the facts, you want him to know, and I will make sure he gets it......

I'll PM this to you as well:

To keep it very simple, Alex covers the "ecoscience" book, which is more or less an instructiion manual of population control written by the science czar. That fact that the American Cancer Society openly supports the FDA ban knowing that going back to cigarettes is death for the smokers that were only able to quit using e-cigs, and they do it within a system that will let it happen, is the connection.
--------------------------
Regarding a previous post, just because a talking head discredits Alex the same way they did to Ron Paul during the last pres. campaign (who by the way is a frequent guest on Alex's program), doesn't make it true. EVERYTHING Alex reports can be correlated to a main stream article. I wouldn't dismiss him as a powerfull grass roots campaigner for the oppressed. Whatever you think of Alex, if he talked about it, it would instantly educate millions of listeners to our point of view, now that is a force not to be ignored.

gpdo24

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
New York, New York
In fact Alex has a protege ;) (jason bermas) ..... Jones had Bermas on late nites for months doing his Infowarrior show on which a prominent sponsor was
esmoke.net....Bermas would demonstrate for the prisonplanet\tv audience.
Why would he? Seems, Alex likes to try to save lives....

Can't tell you how I know..... But, I really do know that Mr Alex Jones would have nothing to do with this subject or this group......And why would he, when people call him derogatory names, that know nothing about him or his cause......
Mr Jones doesn't get involved unless the cause has something to do with the NWO, the Fed, the Table of Rome, the Bilderburgers, the Trilateral Commission, the G20, the WTO, or the Council of Foreign Relations...... Please excuse me if I missed a few......
Because Mr Jones has been right on most of his so called prophecies 20 years before they happened, because of his research, I am a supporter of his......
I have had affiliations with Mr Jones for many years.......

Vapatron

Nov 19, 2009
That's great information, thank you! Sounds like a good foundation of understanding is already laid. Quite interesting that FDA would like all of the people Alex and Jason helped convert to e-cigs, to go back to analogs and by doing that likely get cancer. Next day or so I should have an email to Alex prepared.

Seems like there are quite a few of Alex supporters on this site .....

In fact Alex has a protege ;) (jason bermas) ..... Jones had Bermas on late nites for months doing his Infowarrior show on which a prominent sponsor was
esmoke.net....Bermas would demonstrate for the prisonplanet\tv audience.
Why would he? Seems, Alex likes to try to save lives....

Mustang394

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Colorado Springs, Co
If I was an American, Alex Jones is the last person I would want fighting my cause. I believe that he is viewed as a fringe lunatic/conspiracy nutter.

It would be like us British folks trying to recruit David Icke...

I am American and agree, his support will not help the cause.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
I first started listening to Alex Jones back when he was on short wave radio, long before the internet. I haven't listened to him for a long time. He has his moments, but mostly he is entertaining. But he was absolutly right on Waco and Ruby Ridge. He reported the actual truth on both events long before the actual truth came out. If he's right on 911 i'll really be impressed. However, I'm not sure he's the best person to have fighting for vaping rights. We might do better getting someone with real credibility....like Lindsay Lohan.

Vapatron

Nov 19, 2009
Since the time you listened to him, he has built up a long track record of being right and credibility, New World Order, H1N1 outbreak and vaccine pandemic/hype/strategy, Federal Reserve, Guardasil (sp), IMF SDR's, Bildeberg, and the list goes on and on. In one breath you say he was absolutely right and point out a couple major ones he was right on, and the next you bash him to having less credibility than Lindsay Lohan.

The main stream bash Alex just like they do Ron Paul, doesn't make me not like and respect either one of them and believe they can and do carry out a lot of good in terms of educating the general public. We'll just agree to disagree.

vape On! (um ... at least until the FDA starts banning shipments to USA or continues on to ban web site sales in the USA to dry us all out and back to alalogs, but that's probably just a nutjob conspiracy theory .. somthing that only that nutjob Alex Jones would talk about ;) )

I first started listening to Alex Jones back when he was on short wave radio, long before the internet. I haven't listened to him for a long time. He has his moments, but mostly he is entertaining. But he was absolutly right on Waco and Ruby Ridge. He reported the actual truth on both events long before the actual truth came out. If he's right on 911 i'll really be impressed. However, I'm not sure he's the best person to have fighting for vaping rights. We might do better getting someone with real credibility....like Lindsay Lohan.

Vapatron

Nov 19, 2009
Abhowe is going to forward a letter/email to Alex for me. I'm in the process of researching/drafting the letter. I want it to be bulletted with a supportive link for each bullet.

If anyone cares to help out by posting a bullet with supportive link, that would be much appreciated.

Once such bullet I will be making is about how the WHO (World health organization) is against e-cigs. The WHO, we know as fact was funded by the Rockefeller family, which we also know has a history of eugenic funding going back to WWII Germany. I'll include a link to a main stream article where the WHO talks against e-cigs.

Anyway, if you get a little time and can include a bullet with reference for me, that would be very helpful.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
I would not go through Jason...... He is like an apprentice to Alex...... They had Smoking Everywhere as a sponsor for a while...... But, I heard an only heard that a man named Bob Chapman, a gold salesman is who brought Smoking Everywhere to Alex Jones....... No proof, just some good hear- o- say.......
Alex makes all the descisions...... I would stick with trying to persuade Alex...... Just my opinion....... Like I said, I will get your first correspondence to Alex...... But the rest is up to you.......

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
I would dig up everything the FDA has said on the subject...... I could be wrong, but haven't seen anything from the WHO..... There have been a few statements from either a couple of Senators or Reps, but not sure who exactly..... Then one of the Surgeon Generals made a statement also..... It was either that black lady SG or the one with the scott type beard and the glasses...... Do to my memory problems, can't remember which one it was........

Vapatron

Nov 19, 2009
The WHO did chime in to help us out :rolleyes::

"The World Health Organization proclaimed in September 2008 that it does not consider the electronic cigarette to be a legitimate smoking cessation aid, and demanded that marketers immediately remove from their materials any suggestions that the WHO considers electronic cigarettes safe and effective "

Source: Not enough posts to post URL's, but I got the above from seaching for "electronic cigarette" on WIKIPedia

I would dig up everything the FDA has said on the subject...... I could be wrong, but haven't seen anything from the WHO..... There have been a few statements from either a couple of Senators or Reps, but not sure who exactly..... Then one of the Surgeon Generals made a statement also..... It was either that black lady SG or the one with the scott type beard and the glasses...... Do to my memory problems, can't remember which one it was........

Vapatron

Nov 19, 2009
And now their statement is more generic, not tied directly to their oopion, just that it is an "unproved therapy" and no evidence that it helps us stop smoking. Guess it's too much trouble to read this forum or talk to an vaper to find out they quit smoking with it.

"WHO says there is no evidence that the electronic cigarette helps smokers to quit smoking. WHO this week asked manufacturers and marketers to stop their unproved therapy claims. "

The WHO did chime in to help us out :rolleyes::

"The World Health Organization proclaimed in September 2008 that it does not consider the electronic cigarette to be a legitimate smoking cessation aid, and demanded that marketers immediately remove from their materials any suggestions that the WHO considers electronic cigarettes safe and effective "

Source: Not enough posts to post URL's, but I got the above from seaching for "electronic cigarette" on WIKIPedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread