Getting VERY dissapointed and aggravated

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody1

Oct 24, 2011
chicago
Last week I posted I was back on the wagon. Got ego twist, clearomizer and my fav juice. Well in less than 2 days, back to the same ole, same ole. Massive leaking on top of the battery, gotta take the clearomizer off, blow it out, juice everywhere etc..

SIMPLE question, that I have a feeling can NOT be answered because the product does not exist yet.

Who makes a deadly simple and RELIABLE, CONSISTENT product? I mean how do you expect a 20 year smoke to quit when you have to fiddle around, clean, babysit these things constantly? It's gone from frustrating, to comical. It all seems like cheap chinese junk that has not been refined.

There is NOTHING on the market that even approaches the simplicity and consistency of a cigarette, if there is I am all ears and will buy instantly, but I don think there is.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
How are you filling the clearo. If you are not using a needle tip or a syringe you will likely get juice in the center of the atty and of course it will drip down onto the battery. I have only had that trouble when I used a standard bottle and did not tip the clearo. When I fill one I use a syringe or a pipette. I hold the PV and an angle and fill on the side that there is the greatest gap. For some reason every clearo I have owned has had a slight tilt to the tank or the center post.
On other solution is to go to something like the Vivi Nova 2.5 or the mini. They are easy to fill and clean and they are repairable.
Here is a link to where I got mine. GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml V2.5 REBUILDABLE TANK [gv-VIVINOVA-TANKV2.5] - $12.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
Caution there are knockoffs out there that are not quite as good and the heads/attys are not compatible with the real thing. I have both a knockoff a real Vision Vivi 2.5. I also have the real vision mini on order. I am abandoning the CE clearos as they are not as well made or as easy to fill.

Last edited:

woody1

Oct 24, 2011
chicago
I am not using the poly filled stuff, been down that road as well, so so. Here is the latest, dual wick. Filling these are stupid simple, drip it in. Within 15-20 minutes, top of the battery is soaked, can hear the gurgling and bubbling when vaping. Take it off, blow it out, clean top of battery, 20 minutes later voila, same ole same ole.

MSC-VIS-ALL-2.jpg

nepatitan

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
North Eastern Pennsylvania
Just get a vivi nova. If you treat it right it will last a good long time and it wont leak.

PS order from someone who sells the vivi nova, not one that sounds like it.
Make sure its a vision vivi nova

I am not using the poly filled stuff, been down that road as well, so so. Here is the latest, dual wick. Filling these are stupid simple, drip it in. Within 15-20 minutes, top of the battery is soaked, can hear the gurgling and bubbling when vaping. Take it off, blow it out, clean top of battery, 20 minutes later voila, same ole same ole.

View attachment 146087

catoliver

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2012
South Carolina

View attachment 146087

WHere did you order these from?

45root

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
montgomery, AL
I must agree with these other people. vivi nova is a newbs best friend. Thats all I used now. I have some boge cartos and they are ok but the vivi is too simple to refill and easy to keep track of how much juice is left. I have one that leaks out of the 3 I have but I dont use it except for testing juices. I think i screwed up the rubber grommet on that one when I first got it. I stupidly put it in my pocket. LOL Other than that mine have been fantastic. good luck.

gijills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Tville FL
Man I use CE4's like that and have never had a leak or a issue. I tip to fill and stop at the 1.6 mark screw the top back on lay it on it's side for 5-10 mins to wick and poof! Are you buying from a good dealer. there are all kind of quality levels if this stuff and they all look alike. cheeper is not gooder in this stuff.

45root

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
montgomery, AL
Absolutely not getting in the center. If this was the case, once its cleared out, why the constant leakage on the battery.

if its leaking on the battery, you're either overfilling it or accidentally getting some in the center hole. sometimes it takes a while for it to seep its way down to the battery.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I am not using the poly filled stuff, been down that road as well, so so.

Ok, it was just a suggestion. I've had mixed results with clearos. Vision vivis been good for me, but again mixed results for others - more to do with getting a metallic taste and the break in process, rather than any flooding tho. The Vivis are pretty leak proof.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
SIMPLE question, that I have a feeling can NOT be answered because the product does not exist yet.

Who makes a deadly simple and RELIABLE, CONSISTENT product? I mean how do you expect a 20 year smoke to quit when you have to fiddle around, clean, babysit these things constantly? It's gone from frustrating, to comical. It all seems like cheap chinese junk that has not been refined.

There is NOTHING on the market that even approaches the simplicity and consistency of a cigarette, if there is I am all ears and will buy instantly, but I don think there is.

You are correct. The only consistent e cig I have found is the Elite from Electronic Cigarettes from Cigeasy - Home of the Easy E-Cigarette I still enjoy some Marlboros, but meanwhile this model is the only one I have found that consistently tastes and performs well. I've been trying for four years and many hundreds/thousands of dollars to make this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread