High Concentrate Nicotine Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
yep, you need to get some 100mg nic concentrate, and add 1.6ml concentrate to 12ml of your juice. WEAR GLOVES. 100mg nic is VERY strong, and dangerous. 1ml soaked into your skin of that would make you extremely ill, and would kill a small child or pet.

You'll be diluting your flavor by 18%, it will be noticeable.

Please read all the DIY cautions before attempting to handle nicotine of that potency. It is very serious stuff. Do it in a tray, wear gloves and safety glasses, and be careful not to get that concentrate on anything.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I prefer to mix the juice in the same manor.

There is a sticky warning about 100 mg nicotine. I don't know if it still applies, but it purported that some of the juice tested to be twice the strength as labeled. Be careful!

Buy the same amount of the same juice in 24mg strength. Mix the 2 together.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I prefer to mix the juice in the same manor.

There is a sticky warning about 100 mg nicotine. I don't know if it still applies, but it purported that some of the juice tested to be twice the strength as labeled. Be careful!

That vendor and mishap was a long, long time ago. The vendors they have recommended on here have had no such reports.

As for the safety of it, be careful as mentioned before. It is poison at that concentration and MUST be diluted carefully.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
What ever the case, it's more simple to mix a stronger juice with the existing juice. That way, the flavor doesn't change.

That vendor and mishap was a long, long time ago. The vendors they have recommended on here have had no such reports.

As for the safety of it, be careful as mentioned before. It is poison at that concentration and MUST be diluted carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread