I have an exciting SECRET for the GO-GO Nation that I'm just bursting to tell!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
PSSSSSSSSSST!......GO-GO Nationers.... heads up! ..... I just heard a BIG SECRET from (SSV2) that I'm just BURSTING to tell, but I mustn't, because I've been sworn to secrecy. :unsure:

All I can say for now, and I can't say too much for fear I'll say too much, :cry: .. is this; It's gonna reignite some GO-GO JOY back into your Life! So get READY to GO-GO crazy when you finally know what I know... but can't say yet, or I'll .... the surprise up, and then maybe it won't come true... OR!!!!... Frank and SSV2 will get the CigEasy Posse' to come after me or something like that.... :p

"If it's not a GO-GO, it's a NO-GO!!!" :vapor:

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
If your a good little girl Santa might slip a little pre-Christmas present in your mailbox:w00t:; however, You musn't udder a peep about the details of our secret conversation to the other little boys and girls of Go-go Nation or...... you might receive a Y-ugo e-cig in your stocking that was manufactured in the city of Kragujevac in central Serbia.
Not the best quality PV but gets good mileage until it falls apart after 325 vapes.:cry:

Now wouldn't you prefer a nice new shiny Go-go product by the friendly good folks at Santa's workshop instead? :banana:

SSV2

:smokie:

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
If your a good little girl Santa might slip a little pre-Christmas present in your mailbox:w00t:; however, You musn't udder a peep about the details of our secret conversation to the other little boys and girls of Go-go Nation or...... you might receive a Y-ugo e-cig in your stocking that was manufactured in the city of Kragujevac in central Serbia.
Not the best quality PV but gets good mileage until it falls apart after 325 vapes.:cry:

Now wouldn't you prefer a nice new shiny Go-go product by the friendly good folks at Santa's workshop instead? :banana:

SSV2

Now wouldn't you prefer a nice new shiny Go-go product by the friendly good folks at Santa's workshop instead?

:shock:

OOH OOH OOH! I would I would prefer a shiny Go-go product by the friendly good folks at Santa's workshop, I would!!!! :banana:

I'll be quiet as a church mouse.... promise! (Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a thousand needles in my eyes!) OUCH! No!... on second thought.... don't do that.... my lips are SEALED! :p

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I Live for New Go-Go stuff. Even if I had a life I'd Live for NEW Go-Go stuff.

But HUSH HUSH TOP SECRET NEW GO-GO STUFF??!!

I'd stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper for ... wait a minute ... I take that back ... I'd stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper for free.

How long do we have to wait? What will I do to wile away the time until HUSH HUSH TOP SECRET NEW GO-GO STUFF??!!

I know ...

I'll stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I Live for New Go-Go stuff. Even if I had a life I'd Live for NEW Go-Go stuff.

I'd stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper for ... wait a minute ... I take that back ... I'd stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper for free.

How long do we have to wait? What will I do to wile away the time until HUSH HUSH TOP SECRET NEW GO-GO STUFF??!!

I know ...

A man after my own heart. ;)

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com

I know ...

So...Those pics you sent us from the Great White North were really not you discarding some old fallen branches and misc..debris that was laying around your back yard?:confused: stuffing people in a _wood_chipper.jpg

Good god man ... get a hold of yourself!8-o stuffing IN-LAW in wood chipper.jpg

...This new Go-go stuff will take the edge off totally and hopefully you can get over those horrible psychotic blackouts you suffer when nicotine stores become totally depleted from your blood stream.

Hang in there, my man in amsterdam says maybe two weeks? The little voices inside my head say.."Oingo Boingo"?

I know some other random Go-Go Nation member might possibly be receiving a early Christmas present....
if they can avoid spilling the juice too soon and quit this silly talk about sticking needles in places they really do not belong! sticking needles in places that should not be.jpg .:rolleyes:

SSV2
:facepalm:

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Dual coil cartomizers?? Maybe??

Like bobalex, I've tried a bunch of other PVs and the GoGo always calls me back. Can't wait to hear what's in the works...!

Hey Smoking Guns....another blast from the past!:thumb:

No not the dual coil cartomizers...they have been done before:laugh:...This is something totally new that we are having made up special and will be exclusive to CigEasy.

It is something that you will not find at Kanger's website or anywhere else at this time.

Long live the Go-go!:toast:

SSV2

Smoking Guns

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Colorado Springs
Hey Smoking Guns....another blast from the past!:thumb:

No not the dual coil cartomizers...they have been done before:laugh:...This is something totally new that we are having made up special and will be exclusive to CigEasy.

It is something that you will not find at Kanger's website or anywhere else at this time.

Long live the Go-go!:toast:

SSV2

Man, this is just mean! :D I can't wait to see it.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask this for a while: is that Mike Patton in your avatar?

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
While we're all waiting for the TOP SECRET HUSH HUSH New Go-Go stuff to arrive ... I've got a tree chipper I won't be using for awhile. So if you've got some downed trees, brush, or in-laws you need to mulch ...

I've taken SSV2's advice and I agree it's best to get rid of stuff around the house that might get me into "trouble." So far I've given away everything I own that's sharper than an orange.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
While we're all waiting for the TOP SECRET HUSH HUSH New Go-Go stuff to arrive ... I've got a tree chipper I won't be using for awhile. So if you've got some downed trees, brush, or in-laws you need to mulch ...

I've taken SSV2's advice and I agree it's best to get rid of stuff around the house that might get me into "trouble." So far I've given away everything I own that's sharper than an orange.

So far I've given away everything I own that's sharper than an orange.

Meanwhile, I've been waitin' for the HUSH HUSH Top-Secret GO-go stuff....... wandering mindlessly through my House while my Mailman has the neighbors deliver my mail for him. :danger:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Meanwhile, I've been waitin' for the HUSH HUSH Top-Secret GO-go stuff....... wandering mindlessly through my House while my Mailman has the neighbors deliver my mail for him. :danger:

:shock: It's coming! It's on it's way!!!! :banana: (My HUSH HUSH Top-Secret GO-go stuff!!!!!) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Note to self: "If I wear a wig and some camo, perhaps the Mailman won't see me coming" ;)

Update: The wig & camo didn't work... the mailman saw me coming & now I've got blood on my hands... but I got my STUFF!!!!! :lol:

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
It came! It finally came!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:mail:

Y'know? ... all the HUSH HUSH Top-Secret GO-go stuff that I got for being such a good little girl?.... :angel:

Want my review in a nutshell? (I don't think I can say all of THAT here! lol) :censored:
I didn't even think a SYSTEM like this one was possible, let alone available. It literally DEFIES every previous system I vaped prior to it. I'm far from speechless but I'm still in awe.

In awe that I have a "One of a kind" Prototype of something nobody else can have right now! :lol:

HOW did they DO this? (Oh! I just have to shut up before I blow the surprise!!!! :blush:)

This is like my Birthday & Christmas rolled into one! :party:

As tempting as it is, I simply can't say much more, (Even tho' my head is exploding!)... HOWEVER!... I can say with complete confidence; I don't care WHAT 'system' you currently vape or at what 'numbers' you vape at, this NEW TOP Secret GO-go stuff has just what you seek! I've already found my 'sweet spot'! ... and I love the fact that I can 'change' that if I want.... :)oops: Shut up Eve!!!!)

Just wait you Guys..... you're going to be SO GO-go blown away!!!!! :smokie:

You rock SSV2!!!!! :thumb:

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Up until this very moment I thought I had the precise definition of "Envy" in my head.

Not no more.

I CAN'T WAIT to get more Go-Go!

Now I'll just go back under my rock and eat worms.

Now I'll just go back under my rock and eat worms.

:thumbs: Priceless!!!!! :thumbs:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Still waiting ................. Lets Go-Go

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I received quite a few 'new toys' from my CigEasy SANTA when I received all of my 'hush hush Top secret GO-go stuff ..... namely an "Elite 808"... which is like a baby GO-go on steroids! :lol: After playing around with the Elite I'm unbelievably impressed by the flavor, vapor and throat hit. I don't want to overlook it's gorgeous slender design which is so sweet for vaping in Public places. Great for people who want to vape an eCig that more closely resembles a traditional cigarette.

When I originally began vaping I'd tried 808's and was unimpressed as they didn't provide the vapor I desired and the cartos (with the awful 'filler' after taste) turned me completely off.

CigEasy's "Elite 808" is truly a revolutionary re-design of the 808. I've played with the Cartomizers and the clear Tanks and I can honestly say that the taste and flavor of your Juices will not be wasted. I've compared the "Elite 808" to my eGo's and the taste, flavor, vapor & throat hit blow my eGo's away! I don't know HOW CigEasy has done it, but thanks to SSV2 & Frank, they have done it with the "GO-go" and the "Elite 808". The Battery life is insane on this thing and the 2ml Cartos & (top coil atomizer) clear easy wicking tanks are 'fill & go' worry free set ups. I am digging the freedom! :banana:

So, in essence, if you're tired of all the fussing with inconsistent atomizer performance, leaking tanks and generally all of the maintenance of your current 510, 4081, or even 'other' 808 systems and would like to truly experience TWO systems that (in my humble opinion) out perform every other eCig system out there, I suggest you give the GO-go or Elite 808 a try. Now I can't tell you when all the NEW hush hush TOP SECRET GO-go stuff is going to be available, but what I CAN tell you (with complete confidence), is that it's going to be WORTH the wait!

In the meantime, I'm enjoying Vaping Nirvana with my OVER performing One Of A Kind Prototypes...... ;)

PS - This is for 'those of you' (and you know who you are), who think I sound like a CigEasy commercial, well, I AM..... because their Products outperform anything & everything I've previously tried. They're committed to producing the most excellent & innovative vaping technologies available, and I just want to SHARE the Wealth and save the eCig excellence seekers some time and money.... What, pray tell, is the harm in that? :2c:

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi blondeambition3 - Glad to see you tried the Elite 808. I thought the Elite cartos beat out the Go-carts in the TH department but now with the Go-Tanks and Clear & Easy Tanks 2.0 ... The Go-Go and The Elite are back in my pocket.

Not fulltime ... gotta have a little Turbo EZ and Leo vape every now and again.

But I'll tell ya ... after using these tanks for awhile ... it's very hard going back to carto-world.

And as for being a CigEasy commercial ... Join The Club. Franks and SSV2 have never steered me wrong on any PV I've tried since I started vaping. From the 808 starter kit, to the Gold Label Deluxe cartos, The Elegant Easy and the Elegant XXL 1300, and finally to the Go-Go and the Turbo EZ ... every step has been good vaping and better vaping.

It just keeps getting better without completely melting my credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread