Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Got my pacage and filled the new tank asap. I really like this tank. I like the metal ends that are chrome and with a little heft. Makes me feel like this is going to last. The tube is pretty good too, not flexible like some others when I squeezed it.

510fusioninikenvapetank.jpg

Besides as everyone should know by now I like chrome.

dsc02400m.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That's the Fusion tank and you just lift the lid (top cap) and pour the juice in. No syringe needed. I am trying a prototype 510 Fusion too that is in that tank and it is as good or better than the 808s so far. I am impressed. Isaac is making great even better if that's possible. I'm not a 510 fan either but this might change me back. Love that video. :toast: My last Harley had so much chrome the shop said they'de open on sunday for me just to sell me more CHROME.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
5c, I was looking at that tank at IKV. It looks nice. Question though, Can you use your own drip tips such as Trippy Tips?

Yes because you can use whatever 510/901 sized carto you want in them. They hold a lot of juice besides looking and feeling great. Not flimsy at all and the price is very good. These are a win win all the way around. Speaking of look at this tip he sent me. It looks like a dragon with eyes and teeth too. I call it the Chameleon tip.:laugh: Looks cool with vapor coming out of it's mouth.

Chamilliondriptip.jpg

FUSION REGULAR LENGTH ARE TOO SHORT
i-m-so-sorry.gif

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks. I might have to pick one up the next time I order.

Wasn't sure about the tips because it looked like the dt screwed in and because of the fill hole in the cap. Does it leak if you lay the mod down on it's side?

The one your talking about is the one I converted from a atty tank. This one is just a regular tank that you slide a 510, 808,or 901 into. The drip tip goes into the carto and doesn't screw in. Just like any carto tank. Oh and no fill hole. It fills by pouring juice in while the top cap is off. Just lift the lid, fill, put the lid back on and vape. Can't get any simpler than that for me.

so can u use any cartomizer with those tanks or just those 801 mega fusion ones

The Fusion has a 510 sized tube with an 801 base. The tube slides right in to the tank. I don't know the exact size in MM but it uses the same size cartos that the 901, 808 and 510 carto tube size is. I'm sure someone has an 801 sized tank but I've not heard of one. I've been using fusions, 510s and 808 cartos in tanks for a long time and this tank is no different in that respect. I just like the looks and the feel of this one better. I like them simple so I don't need to use syringes and things in them. That's one of the reasons I use tanked Fusions and not a big dripper. I fill it up, put batteries in my pv, and forget about it. Just vape on until the next day. BTW that's a Fusion in that tank pictured above

FUSION REGULAR SIZE ARE TOO SHORT. THE MEGAS WILL WORK THOUGH.
i-m-so-sorry.gif

Last edited:

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
The one your talking about is the one I converted from a atty tank. This one is just a regular tank that you slide a 510, 808,or 901 into. The drip tip goes into the carto and doesn't screw in. Just like any carto tank. Oh and no fill hole. It fills by pouring juice in while the top cap is off. Just lift the lid, fill, put the lid back on and vape. Can't get any simpler than that for me.

Opps :facepalm:

You are talking about this one: IKV Fusion Tank 6ml I hadn't seen that one yet.

I was talking about this one because I hadn't seen yours yet. 510 Tank Hybrid LR

Now I get it.

never_enough_juice

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
Hazard, Kentucky
I think I'm gonna get that tank then . . .I just started vaping and i've just been using cartomizers with no tank and i've been looking at some tanks to get. . .I ordered a boge f-16 and a cartomator tank but they haven't made it here yet i just ordered them thursday. . .I was gonna get this tank but i was afraid it would only be for those fusion cartos and I thought they might suck . . .

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Ya he's right , the punched ones are so much nicer and less trouble. The only stupid question is the one that's not ask. We're not born with this knowledge and I for one have ask many questions. You'll love this tank. I haven't had any leaks at all because it is made very good. His shipping is quick too.

FUSION REGULARS ARE TOO SHORT BUT THE MEGAS ARE LONG ENOUGH.
i-m-so-sorry.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread