ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
A list of what GG company discovered before any other company:

the mechanical style e-cig itself

custom device (from scratch) made by me on lathe

All mechanical button

All kinds of mechanical adapters (510, 801, 901)

mechanical adapters with moving pin

The slimmest e-cig (GGSlim)

Locking button

Grounded button

Laser engraving

All kind of batteries in only one device

vaping at 7,4 volts

Drip in straight position without holding the device

E-cig in sections

E-cig with telescopic system

More than one version to satisfy all people (6 versions)

AFS (Auto Feeding System tank)

Removable button in 4 places of the device

4 in 1 connector (you connect 801, 901, 510 atomizers and cartomizers too in a single connector)

First device made of aluminium and the hardest one (7075)

Passthrough

Wall plug

HV atomizers

Up to 6 volts vaping just from a single 3,7 volt battery

Cartomizer ready GG

2 tone e-cig (brass and aluminium)

Hot spring that melts if a short circuit happens

2 sided spring, so it can be longer or shorter

Fuse to avoid short circuits, hot battery or exploded battery

Auto Feeding for all kinds of atomizers from their side holes

Automatically adjustable GGTS center pin to fit all atomizers

Adjustable center pin on GG atomizers so they can fit in any mod

SS flat cartridge

Liquid collector

Magnetic button

Button with adjusted path (supert was first on this)

Adjustable liquid control (on UFS) so more or less liquid comes to a China atomizer

Four cuts on the connector's cap so all atomizers sit flush to the connector with no gaps

atomizer with sections to make it longer or shorter

The first atomizer with the resistance near the base and a cone to cover it.

The smallest rebuildable multiatomizer in the market with:

Ability to add sections
Automatically adjustable center pin to fit exactly to your connector
Adjustable liquid control from zero to max
Accepts E2 atomizers
Accepts 510 atomizer with or without liquid control
Accepts cartos punched or not punched
Stopper on the adjustable liquid control to avoid overflowing by mistake
Liquid is adjusted via mouthpiece
UFS compatible
Ability to be used as a single atomizer for dripping

fat wicks on rebuildable atomizers

Use of no resistance and resistance wire to build a coil by twisting them together

twisted resistance wires that holds juice on them so that drives to an even better vaping

coil on the wick and not coil around the wick

Ready build no resistance and resistance wire as one piece (also connected only by heat and not with solder)

Atomizer with the ability to set it in a basic feeding mode and still ability to use the adjustable liquid control

Atomizer with the ability to set it for hot or colder vape

Atomizer with 2 bases on the same unit (GGTS base and 510 base)

Adjustable air on atomizers (supert made first an AD control but only for 801 China atomizers and in a totally different way)

Atomizer refilled in 3 ways (removing its base, from the big cap, from the small cap)

No tools are used to rebuild a GG atomizer

I first introduced the "hybrid" mods a long time ago, and in a better way of existing hybrids in the market today

telescopic mouthpiece to fit all lenghs of atomizer with extensions (witch by the way I first introduce to the market)

I first introduced and made kanelaz on metals

connector with o-rings around it (so no leaks of liquid, moving pole and very friendly user)

spring loaded application

air control via mouthpiece

you have everytime clean contacts by turning them a little without the need to clean them. That way you increase the time between cleaning procedure by 10 times or more

introduced o-rings on ecigs

introduced Zirconium wires on ecigs

introduced temperature control on e-cigs

internal slots on refilling cap of GG atomizers. That way air escapes while closing the cap after refilling, so we avoid overflooding

Mouth-tongue protection from liquid spitting (spitback protection)

pins for air instead of ring so the hole that hits coil is always the right one

clean gurgling without interfere with liquid

moving posts to accept short or long wire

BF tank

Last edited:
Reactions: firehorse66

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You forgot the beautiful engraving and the colour/material choices, plus the two-tone with brass caps options. These were all first too.

You were also the first to incorporate facility for cartomiser use as well.:D

Thanks a lot sweety, you are right, they are so many that I cant remember them all.:)

Many people asked my in mails what is the difference of GG and other mods. ok, I had said in past that GG users are 1 step in front of the others. But better make those steps 105.

When all the others still meassure the length and the width of their units, GG has the following on it:

GG has a fuse to cut the current if a short happens, it takes all the batteries in the world, it has locking button, it has side venting holes so it will not break yout teeth in case of explotion (update will come soon for the older users), it has a plastic inside that takes the first big hit of a battery explotion, it has a very beautiful engraving witch is a surprise for now, you can assemble and disassemble the whole unit even the button without any tool and you can clean the whole unit easily, you dont need to carry any tool to adjust it, you can smoke any watt, it can be big or small in your hand because of its telescope system, options for gold caps, it has liquid collector tank to collect liquid so atomizer doesnt leak on your shirt and a locking liquid option, it has adjustable draw with any atomizer, it has a magnetic button, a mechanical and grounded button, it has passthrough, GG is wireless and it has the AVS. Its also an unbrakeable device and there is no need for the user to send it back for repair, I just send him the nessesary parts. And the very important 4 in 1 connector that fits all atomizers! I am now making a small update for it just only for existing users.

I think they are enough for now, yes my GG users?

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks a lot sweety, you are right, they are so many that I cant remember them all.:)
I have a feeling I might have forgotten one or two as well. Did you mention 6v vaping as well as 7.2 and 7.4?
Actually, 6v vaping on the same device as 3.7v vaping with no changes needed with the Grant was actually so very far ahead of its time.

We wouldn't be seeing most of the current mods on the market now if Trog and then you hadn't paved the way for them. It's an amazing achievement.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
so what is this all about ....... are you the inventor of brass or aluminum???.... no your not so your not the first to use such materials. and the mechanisms you use in your GG are not first to be used by you. All these implementations have already been used in flashlights and ink pens even the button itself acts like some pens I have. The button has a spring in it just like some pens I have. This is getting old the GG is a nice device which is used to make people vaping experience easier and there is other mods out there that are equally impressive like the Super T and Super 6. This competition of who did what first is getting bloody old and extremely out of control. Until this childish crap stops I wont spend another dime on GG products.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
:confused:

Umm, i think he is referring to the first using these materials and mechansims in an e cig mod.

hehehehehe, yes.

Imeo is referring to the fact that he made all of these innovations first. He would not feel the need to keep referring to this and reminding people of this if other people weren't going around claiming these innovations as their own inventions.

It might be flattering on the one hand, for so many people to be inspired by ideas that you have come up with yourself, but I know I'd be pretty miffed if other people took inspiration from my ideas and then claimed they were all their own - I think anyone would be, no?

So, when other people stop doing that, then I guess Imeo will stop feeling the need to clarify this.

Last edited by a moderator:

src97

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
NE of USA
Imeo thank you for inventing aluminum and brass and the mechanical pen.

That cracks me up!:lol:

Imeo you have every right to be proud of your innovations. In this business apparently protecting your ideas is impossible, and thats ok, but YOU came up with these ideas. YOU made them first. and you should take credit at least for that!!!

i cant understand why anyone would be upset with you claiming credit for the only thing you can.

Grimmer-he cant stop anyone from using anything in any mod. But if you doubt who came up first with the ideas for the mods, then look back thru old videos and threads. Why this pisses you off is beyond me. Then again, you got ...... at Imeo because he came up with too many freaking inventions too fast for you. WTF.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
if you honestly think he came up with these idea first your sadly mistaken. I already took apart every piece of the GG and it mimics everything I mentioned. So go ahead give him all the credit but in the end it was already invented.

He came up with all these ideas first in their use in the e-cig/personal vaporiser context.

I don't think anyone wants to see this turn into another war so I am going to close this thread for the time being.

Imeo, please feel free to open it again, but I warn you that it may turn nasty and I don't think that was your intention here, when you posted this reminder. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Grimmer you are a little confused my friend. You didnt understand many things of what I said and other people here did, but its ok. I dont expect all people understand.:)

As for the mods you mention, they are based on my thoughts and they still remain battery holders, we are far more than that

Some people "forget". I am here to remind;)

ps........ I never mimic anything and anyone. You will never find those inventions in any other constraction because I dont steal other's work, this is anothers men's job. I am sitting in my home thinking all those things TOTALLY alone. I dont know how the pen works, the only I know is my work and only this.

Last edited:

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
This is the most ridiciliues analogy you gave here " with all due respect" is like saying that the ferrari testa rossa is nothing special cos a car was invented years before .... If so aliminium and brass + electricity+ springs where there before... Why you didn't make us a G255 mod with them !!
But Imeo did right and he did it so well, that people to make a mod worth over a €100 euros have to copy GG ... Like the Adam and soon the 69 mod comming out ...all 100% copies of the ONE AND ONLY GG.
Is true that is hard to get and that piss me a bit off but that's not enough to say something like its not special.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
so what is this all about ....... are you the inventor of brass or aluminum???.... no your not so your not the first to use such materials. and the mechanisms you use in your GG are not first to be used by you. All these implementations have already been used in flashlights and ink pens even the button itself acts like some pens I have. The button has a spring in it just like some pens I have. This is getting old the GG is a nice device which is used to make people vaping experience easier and there is other mods out there that are equally impressive like the Super T and Super 6. This competition of who did what first is getting bloody old and extremely out of control. Until this childish crap stops I wont spend another dime on GG products.

This is the most ridiciliues analogy you gave here " with all due respect" is like saying that the ferrari testa rossa is nothing special cos a car was invented years before .... If so aliminium and brass + electricity+ springs where there before... Why you didn't make us a G255 mod with them !!
But Imeo did right and he did it so well, that people to make a mod worth over a €100 euros have to copy GG ... Like the Adam and soon the 69 mod comming out ...all 100% copies of the ONE AND ONLY GG.
Is true that is hard to get and that piss me a bit off but that's not enough to say something like its not special.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Is this part of some comedy show called "Funniest analogy"? :laugh:

USA and former USSR army scientists didn't gave the world nothing new when creating balistic missles, gunpowder was invented and used in China 1000 years ago. :p

@Aron, I looked at 69 and my first imperssion was that I'm looking at GGTS's cousin.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Is this part of some comedy show called "Funniest analogy"? :laugh:

USA and former USSR army scientists didn't gave the world nothing new when creating balistic missles, gunpowder was invented and used in China 1000 years ago. :p

@Aron, I looked at 69 and my first imperssion was that I'm looking at GGTS's cousin.

I think u didn't get what I said mate ..... ;-)
Of course 69 is a clear copy !!
I admire evolutionary work as much as revolutionary too... But mr.Grimmer255 sees no diferance between an F1 car and a horse dragging a cart " cos they both have wheels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread