Kidneypuncher.com - LIMITED TIME ONLY - Steals and Deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
The Original L-Rider Lambo
CLEARANCE!!!

$39.99

LAMBOsite ECF.jpg

This is the original L-Rider Lambo. It does NOT have resistance check, but it is still a fine vaping device!!!
Check it!

KidneyPuncher.com

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
What's with the shipping costs on these? I put 4 of them in my cart and shipping was $16.70. Is that right? All four should easily fit in a small one rate box.

Dear Ctor,

We do our best to only ever charge actual shipping costs. We apologize, as there seems to be a bug that won't allow combined shipping for this item, and you have found it! We are working on fixing this ASAP.

In the meantime, we are going to extend the sale on the Genesis-style atomizers for 24 hours; if you would like to go ahead and purchase the four, we will refund you the cost of anything beyond the price of flat rate shipping for these.

We do apologize; we always want to do right by our customers!

Thanks sincerely and best!
Kidneypuncher

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
Dear Ctor,

We do our best to only ever charge actual shipping costs. We apologize, as there seems to be a bug that won't allow combined shipping for this item, and you have found it! We are working on fixing this ASAP.

In the meantime, we are going to extend the sale on the Genesis-style atomizers for 24 hours; if you would like to go ahead and purchase the four, we will refund you the cost of anything beyond the price of flat rate shipping for these.

We do apologize; we always want to do right by our customers!

Thanks sincerely and best!
Kidneypuncher

No problem, I just placed an order for 3 instead of the original 4. I figured there was a problem, that's why I asked.

BTW, that's a fantastic price on those DID clones. They work great!

Thanks.

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
Hi all,

We just wanted everyone to know we are especially grateful this year for our repeat customers! We dig on you all so much!

We are starting a Customer Loyalty Program. It's simple. Any purchases made after your fifth purchase will automatically be discounted 10%! Oftentimes, we have Super Duper Deals, which we will post here, and you can apply the discount to those, too!

Small print: We reserve the right to revoke this program at any time. Bah.

That said, we still dig ya, and hope to see you soon at KidneyPuncher.com!!!

KidneyPuncher.com

Thanks, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread