Status
Not open for further replies.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Is there a show tonight? Would like to catch it live for once. I'm in Europe Malta "Italy" so I guess it will be 3:00 am here right? Can you check on that for me guys if possible?
Cheers
Aron

Yup.. we will have a show tonight :)

9:30pm EST.... Which would be the time in New York.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
"What happens when you print a printer" Cozzicon

futurama_benderama.jpg

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
You must always be aware of us New Vapers that have not one clue. I trust you 200% I am trying to catch up with all the info on vaping and you are my GO TO.. hope your feeling better, also, can I marry you too?

Glad we are being helpful and we try to keep the new vaper in mind as we talk about things. Admittedly, brand new vapers may find the information a bit at the high level- we're working to find ways to include them more/more often in specific things.

Finally fully recovering I think.

Oh... and I accept your proposal :)

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Seriously though, you guys do a great job and I think you explain well enough, even for beginners. Thanks for accepting too!!! haha! I also like a cool vape, so does that mean I should vape with a single cart? I'll be watching everysingle show, are they once a week? Thanks.

If you mean single coil- then most likely... dual coils always seem too hot for me.

Yup we are on every week. If you hit our website, all the replays are there. And they are also in the replay thread here.

Vapelink Show Index | Everything Vapelink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread