joyetech eRoll PCC 1000mAh

33f5b4m.jpg

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Wow pretty enviable setup there Dragonbone...don't know how long I can resist myself from the e-roll..

I love it!! It's the size of a cigarette and VERY light. Look how tiny it is next to the volt KR-808. I think if someone was at a formal function or in the office - or whatever your life's situation - and didn't want to get any unwanted notice, then this is the gadget for you!

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Not to get off topic, but what is that clearo/carto whatever on your ego mini? The eroll looks great in white. Since the batteries and parts are so cheap i was thinking of getting a few different colors like you. I have black, which you know if you saw my lightning review, but oh how i love to buy more stuff for no reason at all!!

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Not to get off topic, but what is that clearo/carto whatever on your ego mini? The eroll looks great in white. Since the batteries and parts are so cheap i was thinking of getting a few different colors like you. I have black, which you know if you saw my lightning review, but oh how i love to buy more stuff for no reason at all!!

Mini ego threaded 350 mah e cig in crocodile case with mirror, and clearomizer, usb and extra mouthpiece, blue, purple, green, orange, and pink, and paisley designs.

Been looking at those for someone

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm a little confused, because I use 510 atomizers on my Ego Twist, so I'm not sure what you mean by special ego threading?

I think what Billy is asking is can he use his 510 Attys/Carots on a eRoll?

As far as I know, you can not. But I don't have one so maybe someone who does can Chime In.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
I think what Billy is asking is can he use his 510 Attys/Carots on a eRoll?

As far as I know, you can not. But I don't have one so maybe someone who does can Chime In.

Not at this time, but I am sure you will in the future. This system is not really designed to work with that type of setup. It is supposed to be as close to holding an analog as possible. Adding a 510 anything will change the feel. If you are really wanting to use your 510 stuff, this is not the setup your wanting.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
asdfjasdjflasdjkfsadfjkl

my LR Ego-C atomizers came in, but I ordered Type B apparently instead of Type A...

before i return these, does anyone have any Type B's to see if they can possibly fit too? =\

EDIT: i compared sizes to the old one and it looked the same so i just tried it and it works. i'm just recharging and crossing my fingers in hopes of feeling more of a throat hit

Last edited:

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
okay so my opinion on the device.. i think i expected too much from this thing. i've never used an ego-c and pretty much started on mods, but i just can't feel a throat hit what-so-ever with this thing even with the LR atty. i'm normally a 12mg user.. but im thinking if i bump it to 18mg it might be better... the light-weight feeling, the ability to dangle it from my mouth and the ability to hold it inbetween my fingers like a real cigarette is amazing though.. i just wish it had enough power.

i hope technology improves to that point one day.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Ive been fine with 18mg juice in mine. I can get a throat hit with 12 in my ego, but not that satisfying. The only thing i note is i have to switch in the evening when my throat builds a tolerance to a stronger batt. Im using my ego much less now, as i used to start the day with a kr808 and switch to ego, now im starting with eroll and switching to kr808.

I also have some thicker liquids, they seem to hit fine but have trouble soaking into the atty, so if i take a bunch of hits too quick, i end up with some burnt flavor. The thicker the juice the more time between drags i guess. Im using 80/20 ecblends in it and they work really well, despite the high PG content not throwing a lot of cloud. The TH is satisfying and i can hit it a lot more without getting burnt taste

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Ive been fine with 18mg juice in mine. I can get a throat hit with 12 in my ego, but not that satisfying. The only thing i note is i have to switch in the evening when my throat builds a tolerance to a stronger batt. Im using my ego much less now, as i used to start the day with a kr808 and switch to ego, now im starting with eroll and switching to kr808.

I also have some thicker liquids, they seem to hit fine but have trouble soaking into the atty, so if i take a bunch of hits too quick, i end up with some burnt flavor. The thicker the juice the more time between drags i guess. Im using 80/20 ecblends in it and they work really well, despite the high PG content not throwing a lot of cloud. The TH is satisfying and i can hit it a lot more without getting burnt taste

Happy to hear it is working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread