Best atomizer (510/306) for a bottom feeder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
I use a Reo Mini throughout the day, here's my history:

Cisco LR306
-Great at first, then burnt, then had to dewick, worked fine, burnt again, then had to debridge, worked fine, started to die, is now a backup.

Cisco AERO LR306
-Awesome, but requires alot of blowing out/cleaning or else the draw gets clogged/tight, even with thinner juices. The flavor on this thing is awesome too, compares to my LB HH357.

I use these with a shorty drip tip, but I'm looking for something that performs great and lasts a while, preferably a 1.5ohm atty.

What I DON'T want to buy:
-Any Cisco atty (tried em all, they're great but I want to explore a bit)
-Cartomizers

Of course these are all being used on a single AW 14500 throughout the day.

Any suggestions guys?

And yes, I've mastered blind squonking :p

Thanks!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
the vapage hybrid atty (also known as Shifu) is good. good th, good vapor, flavor is decent. works well on my vmod.
the empire mods lr 510 bridgeless unsealed is a whammer in terms of TH, and would also work well in a bottom feeder although ive never tried anything but dripping with it. its killer in all three categories: vapor, th and flavor.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I was thinking about the empire atty, may just order one. Isn't the 3 hole dripping atty sealed on the post?

empire makes outstanding atties.
my only issue is the non-regulated platform of the vmod. empire recommends using the LR atties at 3.7v only. with my other devices, i typically keep them at 3.6 just to prolong the lifetime. using the empire atty on the vmod with a full batt will decrease the lifetime fo the atty, but at $6 im considering just using it full time. waiting until it gets down to 3.7 and less is the other option.
also, i have heard good things about the betterlife 3-hole dripping atty, but i have never tired it.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I'll be interested to hear what your experience is with those IKV atties on a VMod. I have a couple of them as they are so awesome for dripping and thought I'd try one on my VMOD XL when I got it. Now, taking into consideration that I was a newbie with the VMod, it seemed that no matter how I fiddled with it, it was like trying to vape a milkshake! If you have good luck with them, I'll give it another whirl but, for now, I have some Shifu's and am extremely happy with them. If you have good luck with them on your bottom feeder, I'll give it another shot though.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
I went out and bought an EmpireMods Bridgeless LR510, and a Bridgeless LR306. Both 1.5ohms.

I actually like the 510 better in terms of flavor, though the vapor isn't too "creamy" or "heavy". The 306 gives you the warm, creamy effect, but the flavor is a bit muted. I suspect that both of these need break-in time, but so far they're spectacular atomizers for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread