What will be on your Thanksgiving table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Fantastic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
LI, NY
Everything but the turkey! No meat in our house :)

Favorite: Cranberry Walnut sauce. I cannot stand cranberry sauce! BUT, if you puree it with some walnuts?!?! I can eat buckets of that stuff! A must-have! Do yourself a favor this year and try it if you never have.

Least favorite: Does not apply! Sorry. I love it all.

RedHen

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Minnesota
Turkey! Our is being processed tomorrow, weee! Pasture raised and organically fed.
boiled potatoes and brussels sprouts from our garden, walnut & apple stuffing, homemade bread rolls, cinnamon cranberries sweetened with maple syrup & honey, sweet potatoes with pineapple, I think my grandma is bringing a ham, and probably lots of BEER. :party:

I look forward to my thanksgiving turkey all year. :wub:

Swer3397

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2012
South Texas
They're multiplying! PPA is such a great flavor! It's a great one to show to people also because it demonstrates just how "real" and rich a vaping can be.

pine-apple-shake-recipe.jpg

heater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Broken Arrow Ok.
Swer, we have another Pineapple Party Animal fan! :)

I was down to 2mil. and you should of seen me this morning trying to get the last little drop out of the bottle.
All is good as the mail just ran and the package was opened faster than the Grankids can unwrap on Christmas..:)

It goes really well with orange juice vodkas, i found out last night after dinner..:toast:

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Turkey thighs - roasted .. pan gravy
baked yams, broccoli, creamed cauliflower and pearl onions with baby peas,
I have both the chunky cranberry sauce in a can and whole fresh cranberries.. have not decided which way to go with those yet
probably a big salad too
and STUFFING! *does the stuffing happy dance*
none of that boxed stuff.. I have high fructose corn syrup free bread (4 loaves.. white, rye, pumpernickel and potato) to let get stale (warm oven for a few minutes and my mom's *yankee* stuffing recipe

dessert.. probably my whipped cream vape - will give hubby baked apples with ice cream

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
omg can we be sister wives? The turkey thigh with homemade gravy is the best part!

PS Can daminal be our sister wife, too? Hey, maybe we could get a reality show! The Real Virgin Wives of ECF or something. :)

Virgin? not sure how I'd pull that off with a 27 year old kid

and yeah.. white meat turkey is for sammiches. There are only the two of us so I just get packs of thighs. I've been vegetarian since '94 but in about 2001 started a once a year tradition of cheating for turkey on Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread