NewSunshine - Can you explain this China EMS movement activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
My order shipped on 11/05/12 by China EMS. The tracking shows it departed Guangzhou on the 7th of November but then it is scanned as arriving and departing Guangzhou again on the 11th of November. This makes no sense to me. I had expected to receive the package by Saturday or Sunday (EMS delivers every day here). As you can see there is a four day gap where it supposedly departed Guangzhou but then was scanned in Guangzhou again four days later. Can you explain this strange movement activity?

You might want to consider using DHL to Thailand. As long as you mark the commercial invoice as generic electronics, toys, etc. with a value below US$30.00 it would have no problem being delivered in Thailand and get to customers much faster.

Here is the tracking of my package so far from China EMS.

Timing Site Status
2012-11-05 19:05:37 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-05 19:20:28 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-06 13:09:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-07 02:40:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-11 02:56:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-11 03:16:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
This is the same movement i had the other month with an ems package from HC, it took 3 weeks to get to be but it did arrive finally.
Looks like the same is happening to you, just sit it out and wait.

As for DHL, you would get hit with customs from the Thai DHL side, i have done a lot of reading about this and they hit you big time no matter what is written on te customs papers.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Turns out the package was refused export by Chinese customs and EMS is returning the package back to HC (they will have it back tomorrow). It must have been due to some paperwork error on HC's part, or some other idiosyncracy of Chinese Customs that I do not understand. Most other countries customs do not care about what is being shipped out of their country, only what is incoming to it. I do not want to them to reship it as I am not willing to play this game of Chinese Shipping Roulette any longer. I have asked HC to NOT reship the order and have requested a full refund from them. We will see if HC complies with my request.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
No liquids or batteries in the order so the the warning don't apply. Here is a direct quote from their warning on their home page.

"EMS orders without liquid can be shipped out of china smoothly."

My order had no liquid nor batteries but it surely did not leave China smoothly.

i am sorry that your order was returned likely by mistake.
Many such EMS orders have left china smoothly.
We will cancel your order and refund your payment asap.
We do suggest you to use DHL for your next order. :)

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
i am sorry that your order was returned likely by mistake.
Many such EMS orders have left china smoothly.
We will cancel your order and refund your payment asap.
We do suggest you to use DHL for your next order. :)

You do dot offer DHL as an option to my country.

Please issue the refund now. There is no reason for you to be waiting to do so.

Last edited:

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Customs does not return shipments by "mistake." It has to be an error on your part such as the paperwork not being completed properly, or some such other error. There is no prohibited goods so it must have been a problem with the paperwork. Please be honest and tell the truth and don't hide behind "the shipment likely got returned by mistake."

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Customs does not return shipments by "mistake." It has to be an error on your part such as the paperwork not being completed properly, or some such other error. There is no prohibited goods so it must have been a problem with the paperwork. Please be honest and tell the truth and don't hide behind "the shipment likely got returned by mistake."

Hi Thank you for your asking again. i want to do some explanation about how customs checks packages.

First, each EMS package can not be checked one by one by our customs. because it is very time concuming to check package one by one.

Second, normally many packages to the same countires or cities will be packed in a big package. customs will check the big package.

Third, when customs find a big package containing liquid or forbidden product , they may return the whole big package. That is why there is a likely mistake.

Btw, we double check paperwork for each order before sending them out. We are glad to inform you that none EMS or DHL orders have been returned by our customs because of paperwork's error so far.

Hope my explanation makes sense.:)

I am sorry that your last order was just a bad luck. :(

Last edited:

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
To: NewSunshine

Do you think it will get through if you ship it again? Please try to ship it again. Please do whatever you need to do to make sure the package is allowed to leave the country by your customs dept. If it gets returned a second time then I would expect a full refund from you for the entire amount I paid you. Please let me know new EMS shipping number through my help center ticket (please do not post tracking in this forum) and be sure to remove any traces of the old shipment tracking from the package (probably best if you repackage the order).

Health Cabin Help Desk Case Tracking ID: GNZ-Y1A-X2YW

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
To: NewSunshine

Do you think it will get through if you ship it again? Please try to ship it again. Please do whatever you need to do to make sure the package is allowed to leave the country by your customs dept. If it gets returned a second time then I would expect a full refund from you for the entire amount I paid you. Please let me know new EMS shipping number through my help center ticket (please do not post tracking in this forum) and be sure to remove any traces of the old shipment tracking from the package (probably best if you repackage the order).

Health Cabin Help Desk Case Tracking ID: GNZ-Y1A-X2YW

Thank you for your understanding.
Normally there is a big chance to reship a returned order with new tracking number through our customs smoothly.
We will do that and inform you timely. :)

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Thank you for your understanding.
Normally there is a big chance to reship a returned order with new tracking number through our customs smoothly.
We will do that and inform you timely. :)

The shipment has already been returned to you today. See tracking below. Can you resend shipment today please? Please also post a reply to my support ticket.

2012-11-12 08:58:23 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:14:03 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:28:50 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:34:10 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-12 13:56:00 XIAMEN Delivery

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
The shipment has already been returned to you today. See tracking below. Can you resend shipment today please? Please also post a reply to my support ticket.

2012-11-12 08:58:23 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:14:03 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:28:50 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:34:10 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-12 13:56:00 XIAMEN Delivery

thanks. we will check with our ems office asap. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THIS?

You got the shipment back already todeay. When are you going to resend it? Please reply to my support ticket. You have been ignoring it.

We just got your package returned to our warehouse this afternoon. We will repack it and resend it with a new tracking number tomorrow. :)

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
NewSunshine - Was there any marking on the returned package to indicate why it got returned to you? It never tracked in Thailand so the package never left China. I talked to another HC customer in Thailand in another thread and his order from you was shipped the same day as mine, was scanned departed from Guangzhou three minutes after mine and got delivered the next day in Thailand. His took three days transit total. Mine had no tracking for four days after "departing" Guangzhou and then was scanned again in Guangzhou and was returned to you. It makes no sense to me. We ordered similar products also. If you know why my original package never left China and was returned to you I would like to know.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
What did you order?

My order consisted of two eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV mods, five Vivi Nova coil heads, three Vivi Nova metal bases, two ego to 801 adapters, Eternity Atmoizer coil pack of 5 and some drip tips.

The reshipment has not been delivered either and is now a day overdue from when it should have been delivered. It has the same tracking activity as the first shipment and is not tracking in Thailand after being scanned out of Guangzhou three days ago. Based on this I fully expect this reshipment to also be returned to Health Cabin. I have no idea what is going on and why the packages are never arriving in Thailand and getting returned to Health Cabin. I am so frustrated at this point as I really wanted the Ego VV/VW APV mods. If the reshipment is returned I will just request a refund from Health Cabin as something is obviously wrong with the package contents itself (China EMS never exporting it to Thailand) or the custom's declaration must have something that is raising a red flag to China EMS. Health Cabin says the first return was a "mistake," but if the reshipment is also returned there is something more going on than simply a "mistake" by China EMS.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
NewSunshine - Was there any marking on the returned package to indicate why it got returned to you? It never tracked in Thailand so the package never left China. I talked to another HC customer in Thailand in another thread and his order from you was shipped the same day as mine, was scanned departed from Guangzhou three minutes after mine and got delivered the next day in Thailand. His took three days transit total. Mine had no tracking for four days after "departing" Guangzhou and then was scanned again in Guangzhou and was returned to you. It makes no sense to me. We ordered similar products also. If you know why my original package never left China and was returned to you I would like to know.

Hi Jackbox,

We are very sorry for the problem with your order. We did resend the order out on 15th via ems.

we have kept an eye on your order and see whether it can reach you timely.

The EMS site shows that your order just left china on 15th for your country.

2012-11-15 03:12:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

We are glad that your order is not returned to us again. it has passed through our customs smoothly.

so we do appreciate your patience.

We are sorry again for keeping you worried. We strongly suggest you not to order from our site for a while, because recently we do have a problem getting orders to reach your customs via ems smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread