The Bolt & Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I just got the bolt and cant figure out what kind of carto i should use.. I have tried dual coils 2.0+.2 and 2.5+.2 and they seem to be burning to hot..I have two 18350 batteries in it, can someone please tell me what will work best? thank you in advance..

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you as I was just looking into purchasing a Bolt for myself. I'm going to follow your post to see what responses you get. BTW...what do you think of it so far? Side-note, why don't you try a single coil carto?

Quick

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
New Jersey
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you as I was just looking into purchasing a Bolt for myself. I'm going to follow your post to see what responses you get. BTW...what do you think of it so far? Side-note, why don't you try a single coil carto?

I like the bolt, button seems to be nice choice and its lightweight.. I bought the gun metal and it looks pretty good. As far as the single coil i think it will just burn out even faster? Theres been 30 views and no one can give me any info on what carto to use with the bolt having two 18350s?

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I like the bolt, button seems to be nice choice and its lightweight.. I bought the gun metal and it looks pretty good. As far as the single coil i think it will just burn out even faster? Theres been 30 views and no one can give me any info on what carto to use with the bolt having two 18350s?

Only other thing I can think of is a SR single coil....I'm sure that's already been suggested,but, I'd give that a try.:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread