How many milliliters of e liquid do you vape per day?

How many milliliters of e liquid do you vape per day

• 1-2 ml

• 2-3 ml

• 3-4 ml

• 4-5 ml

• Over 5 ml

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
2-3 ml per day for last 5 months. After 40 years of smoking two-pack a day, PV's have helped me immensly. I can Breathe BETTER, I sleep better(because I breathe better) and I feel more energetic than in several years. The Company Nurse where I work has researched the E-Cig concept, she calls it "a Nicotine Delivery Device". She encourages the use of PV's as long as one is not "Chain-vaping" to mimic the physical act of smoking. She also claims the harmful effects of Nicotine, when consumed in small doses, is negligable compared to heavy smokers intake of tar, carbon monoxide and "4000 other harmful effects of tobacco". I just know I feel so much better now that I am finally off the tobacco. Your Local Beaurocrats might consider this anectdotal evidence, but I consider this a life-enhancer.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2-3 ml per day for last 5 months. After 40 years of smoking two-pack a day, PV's have helped me immensly. I can Breathe BETTER, I sleep better(because I breathe better) and I feel more energetic than in several years. The Company Nurse where I work has researched the E-Cig concept, she calls it "a Nicotine Delivery Device". She encourages the use of PV's as long as one is not "Chain-Vaping" to mimic the physical act of smoking. She also claims the harmful effects of Nicotine, when consumed in small doses, is negligable compared to heavy smokers intake of tar, carbon monoxide and "4000 other harmful effects of Tobacco". I just know I feel so much better now that I am finally off the tobacco. Your Local Beaurocrats might consider this anectdotal evidence, but I consider this a life-enhancer.

Thank you for the detailed response.
And I agree. Vaping IS a life enhancer.
Nice post

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Anywhere from 3-5 ml per day depending on what I'm doing throughout the day. I smoked a pack a day for over 40 years and have tried hypnosis, acupuncture, nicorette gum, patches, patches in combination with Wellbutrin and cold turkey several tries. This has been the only method that has been able to keep me from smoking cigarettes. Even when I was using smoking cessation products, I still smoked while using those products. I am not smoking now. My lung function has increased. I know I am healthier not inhaling the tar and the thousands of chemicals that are in cigarettes.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anywhere from 3-5 ml per day depending on what I'm doing throughout the day. I smoked a pack a day for over 40 years and have tried hypnosis, acupuncture, nicorette gum, patches, patches in combination with Wellbutrin and cold turkey several tries. This has been the only method that has been able to keep me from smoking cigarettes. Even when I was using smoking cessation products, I still smoked while using those products. I am not smoking now. My lung function has increased. I know I am healthier not inhaling the tar and the thousands of chemicals that are in cigarettes.

You should be proud of yourself. Looks like ya got a nice family there, perhaps a grandchild too?
All the more reason to stick around, right!?
Absolutely nothing compares to the importance of family.
Good for you!

I don't know you but I'm still proud of your results! :)

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
lol i wish i used 3-4....15-20 for me. if i didn't diy it would cost me a fortune!

WOW! Now that's even a lot for me, considering my Twist is basically my adult binkie. Even if I didn't swing my golf clubs during my day could I ever get to that level. Believe me, not judging but just amazed at that level of consumption!

Vape on my friend! :)

coffee snob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Shelbyville, Ky
Anywhere from about 7 -15ml depending on the day and what Im doing allong with the stress levels. Suprised at the low ml vaped, Have you guys found yourselves decreasing over time>?

Curious about what MG you vape. I was a heavy smoker and I only go through 3-5 ML of 24mg juice a day,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread