Best E Liquid Supplier? - Best Sample Packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
like you said, everyone has favs and they will pile in for sure.
I try lots of stuff but I started here thevaporroom.net 5 and 10 pack samplers (you choose nic,blend,flav) flav of the week deal, free samples (you choose) on every order including a free 15 ml for first time buyers. plus usually 10% off coupons in the order for next time

Last edited:

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey

Thanks for the heads up Thrasher. That is a great deal for a first time buyer!

-Mimi-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
here, there and everywhere
Whatever you do, wait til Friday to buy! There are tons of sales coming up!! Check out the deals and steals thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/85781-deals-steals-917.html

I haven't tried alot of sites like I planned. I was happy with what I received from ecbflavors.com, vapedudes.com and diyflavorshack.com that I am TRYING to hold off buying any more. I have seen some 30% of and some 50% off sales for e-juices which will be the perfect time to try new vendors out! I picked the wrong time to start vaping. Christmas is right around the corner but I want to spend it all on me and vaping rather than Christmas presents lol

Nitrobex

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
Martinsburg WV
MaddCatt Juice Bundles has 5X 6ml $25
BlueMist Vaping Supplies has 5X 3ml and 5X 10ml sample packs $10/$20 respectively
Sample Packs has 5X 5ml for $13.99 and many more options
5 Pack 6ML Sampler has 5X 6ml for $20
E-Liquid 3ml Sample 4 Pack - $10.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids has 4X 3ml for $10

That's 5 off the top of my head. Most sites that specialize in juice have multi bottle packs, I would focus on getting a store close to you or one with a good reputation/service. You will want to look at what it is going to cost when you find the vape you like. Just cause they have the cheapest sample kit doesnt mean bulk will be cheap.

yiloongsales

Moved On
Nov 20, 2012
China
www.yiloong.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Alice in Vapeland has a sampler pack that has one of EACH of their juices, you're bound to find something you like. They're also hosting a 20% off sale right now, you should definitely give them a try. They have really lovely fruit, dessert, and tea juices. Use the promo code "turkey" for the discount.

https://aliceinvapeland.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread