Bobas bounty and Gorilla juice really that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
I have read all of the reviews claiming these 2 juices are the BEST out there....is it really THAT good? I want to try it but I only hear the good stuff about it...anyone dislike it? I don't like the spicy or pepper tobacco flavors. I like sweet tobaccos, like the RY4's.

Give me your honest opinions, please :)

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
I have read all of the reviews claiming these 2 juices are the BEST out there....is it really THAT good? I want to try it but I only hear the good stuff about it...anyone dislike it? I don't like the spicy or pepper tobacco flavors. I like sweet tobaccos, like the RY4's.

Give me your honest opinions, please :)

Wanda, I have not tried Gorilla juice, but I have tried a couple mls of Boba's Bounty. I am definitely in the minority but Boba's Bounty to me is just so-so. The flavor is very strong and to me tasted exactly like biscuits and honey.

It was one of those flavors that I would take a vape on every now and then but could not just sit and vape for 5 minutes straight.

It is not something that I would buy, but again, there are about 3,567,984 people who rave over it.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Those arent spicy or peppery. The best way to describe each of them is complex. You'll detect notes of sweetness in each at certain times. The flavor changes from device to device and from day to day. Ive seen some people who hated them and gave them a try two weeks later and were hooked. Some people taste caramel while others have tastes oats, cheerios and even prunes.( although thats a minority)

To me probably the best thing about both of those juices is the 'weight" of the vapor in your mouth. Closest thing Ive found to a Marlboro Light out of any juice Ive tried if that makes any sense.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
Wanda, I have not tried Gorilla juice, but I have tried a couple mls of Boba's Bounty. I am definitely in the minority but Boba's Bounty to me is just so-so. The flavor is very strong and to me tasted exactly like biscuits and honey.

It was one of those flavors that I would take a vape on every now and then but could not just sit and vape for 5 minutes straight.

It is not something that I would buy, but again, there are about 3,567,984 people who rave over it.

I am thinking there is a good chance I won't care for it....we seem to have similar taste in tobacco flavors. I think I will just stick with sampling more of Heathers for now...I will give it a try when I get through those first.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
To me probably the best thing about both of those juices is the 'weight" of the vapor in your mouth. Closest thing Ive found to a Marlboro Light out of any juice Ive tried if that makes any sense.

No, not any sense to me...lol But of all juices I have tried and read reviews of, Boba's seems to be the biggest "chameleon" of them all, what with everybody having a totally different description of it! :p

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I am thinking there is a good chance I won't care for it....we seem to have similar taste in tobacco flavors. I think I will just stick with sampling more of Heathers for now...I will give it a try when I get through those first.

I hate tobacco flavors but Boba's is much more. Gorilla Juice, Boba's with banana, is awesome, and if you like fruit flavors Hype is a total winner. I'm 3 for 3 at AVE.

JKVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Juices I've tied from AVE.......

Boba's ............has been a harder one to quite pinpoint the flavor, it seems to change for me. I just don't seem to get much tobacco flavor from it but do like it, a quality juice. I'm currently on my 2nd 30ml bottle.

Havana gold ........ my favorite tobacco flavor to date. I'm usually not big on tobac flavors.

These I've only had for two days now, my current opinions:

Bees Knees ......... Only on my second day of use but so far flavor is really good! Tastes like real comb honey mixed in tobacco. It's a great change-up from regular RY4. To the OP, if you like sweet tobacs and RY4, I would highly recommend you try this!

Hype ....... I've tried several different peach and other fruit flavors from other vendors. Flavor is very bold and fruity.

Brawny Blueberry ...... I've had blueberry from Vaperite, which are spot on blueberry flavors. This one, not sure if it's steeped enough or not, does not quite taste like a blueberry. Tastes more like a grape koolaid more.....but still is good.

Like all juices, flavor is subjective. AVE's juices are so far my fav vendor, but many more I still have to try in time.....think it may be the VG they use, and the better throat hit I seem to get from them.

Last edited:

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
"Birds of a feather......" :)

Yep, it seems we are :)

The only tobacco in Boba's or GJ is in the description on the web site. I get a very peppery honey graham cracker taste with Boba's, and Gorilla Juice, as others have already said, is just Boba's with a little banana. I was a big fan once, but they both got boring to me after a few bottles.

Oh no, if it is peppery in the least bit, it is not for me! Once I see "peppery" or "spicy" in a description I am scared of it lol I love smooth, nutty, caramel, vanilla, or chocolate ( any of those work with tobacco for me) I am thinking I am probably in the minority when it comes to Bobas!

xplumberx

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2012
So. Cal
I learned to love Boba's bounty, but I am not about to chase a juice like it was ...... and not be able to get it! If it was something I could buy at a local vape shop or just go online and order a bottle of it any time I wanted some than I would still have some and vape it as a daily vape, but since it is one of those things that you have to stay up at hit the refresh button in order to get your fix I stay away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread