Thanksgiving Dinner Photo Extravaganza Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Oh my goodness, thank you! I am so excited. whooohoooooo

thanks again. going to pick out my juice. :)

hugs
Morri

Great looking dinner!!!

:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your name and address.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Where did you get the dancing turkey? I love it!!!

I've got a bunch of Holiday stuff... icon_cool.gif

Dancing-santa.gif

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Actually - "My" Friend Tom Made the table (sits 12-16 People) when we couldn't fit anymore people around the BIG Table one year (only holds 25 People) . . . It is made out of one large piece of Quarts and other semi-precious stone are inlay-ed . . . The Base is Wood and Heavy Duty Plastic . . . AND - The Pipes in the center are "bud-vases" made from cooper and permanently adhered to the table . . . The Funnest thing is the first year "We" used it, he lite it up and let me just say - NO ONE NEED A HOT PLATE to Keep their food warm . . . We had to shut off the light with-in 15 minutes after siting down to dinner . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: Those Tall chairs at the Big Table are made of Wood & Glass . . . The Backs are 2" piece of Wood holding a 2" piece of glass . . . Tom also made them . . .:D

incredibly beautiful....

huggles

Morri

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I know photography is not my forte, so I won't win the grand prize.

But I was a winner with two turkey day dinners!

The in-law's had a big feast (that only half fit into view).
thehangdude-albums-bottles-picture153813-v1-0.jpg

And Saturday was a casual turkey dinner at my Mom's (again, only a portion is shown).
thehangdude-albums-bottles-picture153814-v2-0.jpg

So all together with dinners and leftovers, I have gained 15 lbs this four day weekend!

Now...that's a lot of food & clean up!!! I can appreciate the 2 day event!!! :facepalm:

:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your screen name, real name and address.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
here are my kind of cupcakes, lol I also made these small pies in a muffin tin for my grandbaby boys. They are both toddlers. They are actual apple pies with apple betty toppings, and yeps made em home made. The photo is from the recipe site also. The boys thought they were.....eh ok, but the big boys, hubby and son and brother in law ate em all gone. rofl.

IMG_4873.jpg

and here is the recipe for those that want to try em. Not hard at all. don't forget the little wax paper strips to help pull the pies out of the muffin tin. ;)

http://strawberry-chic.blogspot.com/2011/03/little-something-sweet-apple-pie-crisp.html

hugs
Morri

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
THANKSGIVING - Just a Small Group of Family & Friends . . .

TheWholeGang.jpg

EDIT: BTW, This was the smallest group for a THANKSGIVING Meal - Only 20 . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

graphics-fireworks-852631.gif graphics-fireworks-852631.gif graphics-fireworks-852631.gif

Congratulations!!! You are the Grand Prize Winner!!!

Thank You for sharing your holiday with all of us!
You have won an N300 iGo Manual Battery Kit

Please email us at dgliem00@gmail.com (2 zero's after dgliem) with your screen name, real name & address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread