Wordup's Lucky Words Contest!!! Come and pick out your list!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
It's time for.........

Wordup's Lucky Words Contest!!!

It is inspired by a contest that I used to play in a forum I was on a few years ago, but with a few changes. Below is a list of 100 words to choose from. You are only to choose 20 words for your list from the master list below!!! When you are done, please email your list (along with your ECF forum name, if you have one) to: loveridden@wordupecig.com

EVERYDAY I will post 2-3 words, and if you have them, CROSS them off your list when I post them! When all the words in your list are crossed off, you will need to post in the contest thread OR on the Wordup facebook page - WORD UP!

Whoever posts the phrase "WORD UP" first is the winner!! I will verify with the list you sent me that you won.

It will be the PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITY to keep track of your words, NOT mine. I will just verify you won at the end. You can do this by writing down your list, or making a word document of your list. You can then cross out, delete, bold, etc the words that are called that are on your list. Whatever way you want to keep track of your word list.

Check the daily words posted at your convenience, though when it gets closer to the end you might want to make sure you are checking in right away, so you can be the first to post WORD UP!

I hope you will enjoy this new contest!! :)

Here are the words to chose from. ONLY CHOOSE 20 AND THEN EMAIL ME YOUR LIST (along with your ECF forum name, if you have one) TO LOVERIDDEN@WORDUPECIG.COM - I will verify I received it, I must have your list by DECEMBER 2ND - once the game has started, no more lists can be excepted!!!!

Master List:

10 ml
50 ml
6 mg
48 mg

Atomizer
Authorized Joyetech Distributor
Adapter
Accessories
All Natural Kosher e-liquid

Battery

Clearomizer
Cartomizer
Chat thread
Comment
Chain Game
Convenience
Cartridge
Charger
Coupon codes
Customer Service
Candy Cane
Champagne
Caramel Apple
Cyber Monday

Dual coil
Drip tip

Ego
Ego Twist
eRoll
e-liquid
ECF
Egg nog

Flavors
Free shipping in US
Family
Friends

Great prices

Harm reduction
Horizontal coil
Honesty
Helpful
Holiday
Hanukkah
Honey Bee

International shipping

Joye
Jeffrey
Juice
Juicy Peach
Jingle Bells

Kwanzaa
Kool Breeze

Laurin
Luscious Laurin's Coffee
Lucky Licorice
Lanyard

Money Back Guarantee
Mistletoe
Mochaccino
Menorah

New Year's Eve

Ornament

Promo
PG
Peppermint
Pumpkin Pie
Presents

Question thread
Quality

Review
Raging Red Bull
Reliability

Stephanie
Snow
Shopping

T3
Tanks
Theme days
Throat hit
Turkey
Thanksgiving
Tinsel

USB
Unflavored

VG
Vape
Vapor
Vape Meet
Video Tutorial
Vacation

Wordup
Wordupecig.com
White Zinfandel Wine
Winter Solstice

Yuletide

THE PRIZE FOR THIS CONTEST IS A SURPRISE

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
lol Tiffany. Well at least you seem to have an idea of how to do this contest hehe. I will check your list and reply shortly. :)

Tmcase, I was just going to randomly chose 2 or 3 words a day that appeal to me. I may have Jeffrey pick some too if he wants, but I will always be announcing them. I promise this is an honest contest, I won't be looking at someone's list and choosing from it lol. You guys can trust me!!! Only time I will be looking at the list is to check it now before the contest, and to verify a winner.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
lol Tiffany. Well at least you seem to have an idea of how to do this contest hehe. I will check your list and reply shortly. :)

Tmcase, I was just going to randomly chose 2 or 3 words a day that appeal to me. I may have Jeffrey pick some too if he wants, but I will always be announcing them. I promise this is an honest contest, I won't be looking at someone's list and choosing from it lol. You guys can trust me!!! Only time I will be looking at the list is to check it now before the contest, and to verify a winner.

FYI:

Here is a really cool little program that I used for the Giveaway I had last year... since I had so many Gifts and Names to match up... :D

Harmony Hollow Software - The Hat Info Page

You can even save the list to a text file. Mine was still in there when I opened the program... LOL!!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
FYI:

Here is a really cool little program that I used for the Giveaway I had last year... since I had so many Gifts and Names to match up... :D

Harmony Hollow Software - The Hat Info Page

You can even save the list to a text file. Mine was still in there when I opened the program... LOL!!

I considered using random.org or something but what for? But this program actually looks really FUN to use, I'm gonna give it a shot, thanks :D

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Downloaded, it's pretty neat :) Was easy too to transfer the text file to it, thought it would mess up the list, but nope :) I did some individual drawings where a golden ticket with one word came out of a hat. Shuffled the words too. But then I reset the list so not to mess it up. I wonder if I had NOT reset the list, if it would shorten itself because the some words were already drawn? I wonder if it keeps track of that so the same words aren't picked another day. I bet it does. Will find out lol.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'm glad you like it...
blowkiss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread