Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have recently had the revelation of tobacco Haze (here's the post I wrote about it: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...n/274904-natural-tobaccos-81.html#post7861216). I decided to get the tobacco sampler from M&P yesterday, but I am curious about the sampler and all the tobaccos. One specific thing I'd like to know about the sampler is how old the juices are? Essentially, I am asking if they have had steeping time. The rest of my interest is just to talk tobacco period, or rather, M&P tobacco. I am about a 95% tobacco vaper and only one non -NET "tobacco" I vape is artificially flavored (it really has no business being called a tobacco, but its great nevertheless.)

What I do know so far from Tami is that the NETs are RYO, RYO4 and Conspiracy. I am aware that the rest are TA, but Tobacco Haze has proved to me that in the right hands, it can be a magical ingredient.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
The Sampler Packs are pre-made in batches, so they may have had steeping time--but exactly how long would depend on when the particular batch your order came from was made. All non-sampler orders are custom made at the time of fulfillment, though, so when you order a regular bottle it will arrive fresh and unsteeped.

Sorry I can't help with the rest of it, but I don't do tobacco flavours--they all pretty much taste identical to me.

There are a few tobacco vapers here, though, so hopefully they will happen along and offer some good conversation for you :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
The Sampler Packs are pre-made in batches, so they may have had steeping time--but exactly how long would depend on when the particular batch your order came from was made. All non-sampler orders are custom made at the time of fulfillment, though, so when you order a regular bottle it will arrive fresh and unsteeped.

Sorry I can't help with the rest of it, but I don't do tobacco flavours--they all pretty much taste identical to me.

There are a few tobacco vapers here, though, so hopefully they will happen along and offer some good conversation for you :)

Thanks! Wow, no tobacco flavors for you? Hello, Night, my name is Day. ;)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Thanks! Wow, no tobacco flavors for you? Hello, Night, my name is Day. ;)

Hello Mr. Day :D

I've tried to find a tobacco vape but they all taste dry and hollow--and that's about it. I went through a marathon were I got seven assorted tobacco flavours and tried them out (here) but it ended up with me determining (doing a blind taste-test, after that thread) that I could not tell the difference between any of them. I have been thinking about trying again now that I'm using mostly genesis atomizers--and finding the thread to link shows it was a year ago when I tried so it sounds like it might be a good idea to revisit...

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
I guess I am going to have to try all of your tobaccos so I can be the person I wish to meet. (Every tobacco but menthol! :facepalm: :laugh:)

There are a couple of tobacco afficianados that hang out here, so you should get to have a decent conversation about M&P's tobacco sometime. Everything just seems to have slowed down for the summer and never caught back up again ;)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
There are a couple of tobacco afficianados that hang out here, so you should get to have a decent conversation about M&P's tobacco sometime. Everything just seems to have slowed down for the summer and never caught back up again ;)

I have been known to start some stuff. hahaha! Seriously though, the whole forum has changed drastically since before I was a member when all I did was read posts. Many of the real, broad range juice seekers seem to be either gone or caught up in the hardware craze. Actually, (I'm just ranting/venting now), so many of these hardware addicts don't seem to have much in the way of juice experience (not all, but many). I see so many people with tons and tons of PVs circulating through 5 liquids. :blink: For me, the best speakers in the world don't mean a damn thing with wack music being pumped out of 'em -- I equate juice with music and hardware with, well, hardware.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I have recently had the revelation of Tobacco Haze (here's the post I wrote about it: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...n/274904-natural-tobaccos-81.html#post7861216). I decided to get the tobacco sampler from M&P yesterday, but I am curious about the sampler and all the tobaccos. One specific thing I'd like to know about the sampler is how old the juices are? Essentially, I am asking if they have had steeping time. The rest of my interest is just to talk tobacco period, or rather, M&P tobacco. I am about a 95% tobacco vaper and only one non -NET "tobacco" I vape is artificially flavored (it really has no business being called a tobacco, but its great nevertheless.)

What I do know so far from Tami is that the NETs are RYO, RYO4 and Conspiracy. I am aware that the rest are TA, but Tobacco Haze has proved to me that in the right hands, it can be a magical ingredient.

woot woot Hello Mr Mann wuzz up!!

I hope all is fine and your holidays are well :)as for this batch of bacco it is a fresh batch that has been thru the ringer:ohmy: with the new sock strainer so it may require some steeping! (we hang the socks out to dry! :)) and then we give our favorite customer's the sock's! Mann this system has proven to be a win! win! Welcome to Mom and Pops and we hope you enjoy our tobacco flavors and maybe even a pair of socks;)

ps : I will add a bottle of Buds Blend for you to try also if i catch your order before it ships:)

Thank you for ordering :thumb:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
woot woot Hello Mr Mann wuzz up!!

I hope all is fine and your holidays are well :)as for this batch of bacco it is a fresh batch that has been thru the ringer:ohmy: with the new sock strainer so it may require some steeping! (we hang the socks out to dry! :)) and then we give our favorite customer's the sock's! Mann this system has proven to be a win! win! Welcome to Mom and Pops and we hope you enjoy our tobacco flavors and maybe even a pair of socks;)

ps : I will add a bottle of Buds Blend for you to try also if i catch your order before it ships:)

Thank you for ordering :thumb:

I think it shipped already, but you can think of me on the next pop. ;) You are going to have to forgive me now, I am in a bit of a:vapor: Haze!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
No worries! I am a tobacco vaper, so if it is TA or NET juice, I will try it (aside from menthol). All morning I have been hunting down the mystery of TA production. I managed to wrangle a flavor chemist, an NET maker and a actual maker of tobacco absolute (he produces herb water, oils, plant extracts etc.) in Germany. Here is a post I wrote this morning: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...n/274904-natural-tobaccos-83.html#post7882064 You see what Tobacco Haze did to me? Jeez! Maybe I was just trying to stall until I get this bottle re-upped -- I am down to like 2 mL. :(

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mr. Mann,

Apparently Pop didn't scare you away when he started talking "socks", lol. It is a joke, not sure where it came from but he does literally mail some of our customers funny socks, I must have missed those posts because I am not in on that joke.

I think I may have misunderstood the meaning of NET's. I assumed it was the tobacco extract vs. tobacco absolute but now that I read some of the posts previous, it may be non-extract tobacco's???? We don't have any of those. I don't like the feeling of a chemical making something taste like tobacco personally and so I don't have any. I do see the value in it however as I have tried and tried to make a cigar tasting vape with absolute/extract and it just doesn't seem to work and so you must need a flavoring for that which is strange since cigars are tobacco hmmmmmm anyway, off subject.

The RYO, RYO4 and Conspiracy have tobacco extract rather than tobacco absolute. We have more absolute tobacco's because that is my personal favorite and I mix and so that is how it seems to go.

I have just today, listed that we now offer tobacco concentrates so that people who enjoy DIY can play around with our recipes if they like. I tried to price them fairly but they are alot of work, not just a re-bottled concentrate and as I am sure everyone knows, absolute does not come cheap.

Hope you like your sample pack!

P.S. - Sample packs are made fresh lately - not a guarantee but that is how it has been working out lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread