Where resided a wise wizard, Drew of the Xhaled Clouds
He had just received a new Pine Green Reactor tank
that he had first noticed while visiting Facebook and
then on Twitter too! Drew followed the links to
where people R. "Why not?" he asked.
Drew then realized it was still using a "cig-alike" and wanted "MOre power"
And dreamed of the Darwin and the Opus.
So, he hooked up with ecf and began looking for all the possibilities
At first he was overwhelmed by all the choices, Nhalers, XShalers, The Magnum, Lung juice and more,
but thanks to all the nice peeps on ecf.. he had all the help he needed and more!
So he headed to Nhaler and picked up an iTaste VV Kit and 3 30 ml bottles of High Voltage.
Into his cart he put 2 glass drip tips, 2 Jumbo Drip Attys, 2 Drip Shields and 2 306's.
And the sun came out, the birds twitter, the faces on facebook shine with the happiness of joy.
Come Wednesday he gathered together his Inhaler gear and sat down to watch the Vape Team, it was a long way to pay day but he knew that he could try to get the Nhaler spot on the Vape Wheel.
So he got the Vape Wheel and Nhaler came up a 510 Innokin Kit from The Best Hair in vaping, Drew from Nhaler!!
Now he would be fine until payday came along and he could always hope for a Christmas sale or Santa?
He had a Kick watching the show, so he said, "Tanks alot!" But he had to leave, so he said, "iGo now."
He was delighted that he no longer used the dirty stinkies thanks to Drew, but still could be a happy Nhaler.
So he got onto Facebook and forwarded the link to Nhaler to all his smoking friends, You too can Vape instead is what his post said.
juice, tanks e-pipes and cigars if i shop at Nhaler boy i can go far! i looked at my wife with a big grinn but she looked at me and said"your wallets to thin"!!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Once Upon a Time in the Land of Vaporville
At first he was overwhelmed by all the choices, Nhalers, XShalers, The Magnum, Lung juice and more,
but thanks to all the nice peeps on ecf.. he had all the help he needed and more!
So he headed to Nhaler and picked up an iTaste VV Kit and 3 30 ml bottles of High Voltage.
Into his cart he put 2 glass drip tips, 2 Jumbo Drip Attys, 2 Drip Shields and 2 306's.
And the sun came out, the birds twitter, the faces on facebook shine with the happiness of joy.
Come Wednesday he gathered together his Inhaler gear and sat down to watch the Vape Team, it was a long way to pay day but he knew that he could try to get the Nhaler spot on the Vape Wheel.
So he got the Vape Wheel and Nhaler came up a 510 Innokin Kit from The Best Hair in Vaping, Drew from Nhaler!!
Now he would be fine until payday came along and he could always hope for a Christmas sale or Santa?
He had a Kick watching the show, so he said, "Tanks alot!" But he had to leave, so he said, "iGo now."
He was delighted that he no longer used the dirty stinkies thanks to Drew, but still could be a happy Nhaler.
So he got onto Facebook and forwarded the link to Nhaler to all his smoking friends, You too can Vape instead is what his post said.
Juice, tanks e-pipes and cigars if i shop at Nhaler boy i can go far! i looked at my wife with a big grinn but she looked at me and said"your wallets to thin"!!
But they have Juices and cartos and batteries, oh my, if I don't get to buy something I'm gonna just cry!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
So he got the Vape Wheel and Nhaler came up a 510 Innokin Kit from The Best Hair in Vaping, Drew from Nhaler!!
Juice, tanks e-pipes and cigars if i shop at Nhaler boy i can go far! i looked at my wife with a big grinn but she looked at me and said"your wallets to thin"!!
But they have Juices and cartos and batteries, oh my, if I don't get to buy something I'm gonna just cry!
But the mood changed when his evil and slutty sister Drewella returned and tried to wrest control of the company based in the great state of New Jersey

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
But the mood changed when his evil and slutty sister Drewella returned and tried to wrest control of the company based in the great state of New Jersey. "Oh no you don't!" as he pulled out his trusty saber lightsword thingie

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
But the mood changed when his evil and slutty sister Drewella returned and tried to wrest control of the company based in the great state of New Jersey. "Oh no you don't!" as he pulled out his trusty saber lightsword thingie,
and started yelling "spiderman, spiderman! does whatever a spider can!!", now this is why you do not go from 36nic to 6nic in i day!!!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
But the mood changed when his evil and slutty sister Drewella returned and tried to wrest control of the company based in the great state of New Jersey. "Oh no you don't!" as he pulled out his trusty saber lightsword thingie,
and started yelling "spiderman, spiderman! does whatever a spider can!!", now this is why you do not go from 36nic to 6nic in i day!!! And if you think that's not correct, just check out Google or U-Tube, Facebook, you know. all the big kung fu places cause..... they know!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
smileys-multiple-smileys-432420.gif This story is getting crazy...I love it...Keep up the good work

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
and started yelling "spiderman, spiderman! does whatever a spider can!!", now this is why you do not go from 36nic to 6nic in i day!!! And if you think that's not correct, just check out Google or U-Tube, Facebook, you know. all the big kung fu places cause..... they know!
Drewella reach in her pocket and produced an analog smoke and began to raise the lighter, Drew raised his Polished Microscratch X-H and with one swipe of the APV knocked the lighter from her hand.

GLRogerss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2009
Joplin,MO
  • Deleted by dogrocketdog
  • Reason: incorrect post

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
smileys-dancing-113219.gif Congratulations!!! smileys-dancing-113219.gif

Reddhott & MrsCasey

You guys rock!

You both won your choice of 3 sample bottles of E-liquid!
You guys win prizes for creativity and participation. Please email dgliem00@gmail.com(2 zeros after dgliem) with your screen name, real name, address and your choices.

More prizes to come...keep it going!!!

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
Drewella reach in her pocket and produced an analog smoke and began to raise the lighter, Drew raised his Polished Microscratch X-H and with one swipe of the APV knocked the lighter from her hand. It was indeed quite a fight, swipes with her Janty Stick, he thrust back with the Kick, then she pulled out a Revolver so Drew immediately launched a massive Cherry Bomb.

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
Drewella reach in her pocket and produced an analog smoke and began to raise the lighter, Drew raised his Polished Microscratch X-H and with one swipe of the APV knocked the lighter from her hand. It was indeed quite a fight, swipes with her Janty Stick, he thrust back with the Kick, then she pulled out a Revolver so Drew immediately launched a massive Cherry Bomb. This was something that dogrocketdog thought was great! I mean, seeing people not fall into tempatation WEEEEEEE

Last edited:

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
Drewella reach in her pocket and produced an analog smoke and began to raise the lighter, Drew raised his Polished Microscratch X-H and with one swipe of the APV knocked the lighter from her hand. It was indeed quite a fight, swipes with her Janty Stick, he thrust back with the Kick, then she pulled out a Revolver so Drew immediately launched a massive Cherry Bomb. This was something that dogrocketdog thought was great! I mean, seeing people not fall into tempatation WEEEEEEE. So Drew gave his sister s brand new opus and a bottle of lung juice, after a big inhale of vapor, she smle and said never again will I have ashtray breath.

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
Drewella reach in her pocket and produced an analog smoke and began to raise the lighter, Drew raised his Polished Microscratch X-H and with one swipe of the APV knocked the lighter from her hand. It was indeed quite a fight, swipes with her Janty Stick, he thrust back with the Kick, then she pulled out a Revolver so Drew immediately launched a massive Cherry Bomb. This was something that dogrocketdog thought was great! I mean, seeing people not fall into tempatation WEEEEEEE. So Drew gave his sister s brand new opus and a bottle of lung juice, after a big inhale of vapor, she smle and said never again will I have ashtray breath.
Drewella rushed over to ECF and started a thread titled "Nhaler Rocks", she liked them on FB and Tweeted the news - If you're looking to switch over to vapor the best company is Drew's!

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
smileys-dancing-113219.gif Congratulations!!! smileys-dancing-113219.gif

Morri & ManuDawg

Great Work!

You both won your choice of 3 sample bottles of E-liquid!
You guys win prizes for creativity and participation. Please email dgliem00@gmail.com(2 zeros after dgliem) with your screen name, real name, address and your choices.

More prizes to come...keep it going!!!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Drewella rushed over to ECF and started a thread titled "Nhaler Rocks", she liked them on FB and Tweeted the news - If you're looking to switch over to vapor the best company is Drew's!
The next morning the phone rang off the hook, orders piled up for Darwins, Reactors, Lung Juice and more

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
The next morning the phone rang off the hook, orders piled up for Darwins, Reactors, Lung Juice and more
I love all the orders but darn what a mess, no matter what though they all get shipped...TODAY...out the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread