Order #106607

Status
Not open for further replies.

kny3twalker

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denton, Texas
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Hello,

I placed an order with Liberty Flights on Friday night for a Joye Tech 510-T Starter Kit (Manual) along with two Joye Tech eGo-C Twist batteries and a USB car adapter. My order number is #106607. I was hoping to be able to change to the Joye Tech 510-T Starter Kit (Manual) to the Joye Tech 510-T Starter Kit (Automatic) still in black. This is my first electronic cigarette purchase, and I had thought the 510 Manual batteries had on/off capability much like the Joye Tech eGo-C batteries.

Since I plan to carry these in my pocket while at my work, I do not want the manual battery turning on while in my pocket. If the 510 Manual batteries do have an on/off capability, I would not need to change my order, but as far as I can tell, these batteries do not.

I also looked on the website for a way to modify or cancel the order, so I could simply replace the order, but I could not find any solution.
I have emailed and private messaged you all at Liberty Flights as I was not sure of the best method of contact to insure that this could be changed before the order has shipped.

Thanks
[/FONT]

Last edited:

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I'm just seeing your post now. As you can tell, phone calls or emails are best for customer service issues. The forum, I suppose, is more geared towards general help or discussion.

Of course, you're welcome to post here... but emails and phone calls will generally be returned quicker than forum posts, and PM's.

You can email me direct if you need any further assistance. Ty@Liberty-Flights.com

-Ty

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
I spoke with Abe, Ty, and Tony but still received the manual kit instead of the automatic kit. I have emailed both Ty and Tony asking for the correct batteries. I really hope this can be resolved.

My father spoke to them yesterday and they are complelely swamped thanks to the selling fiasco that is "Black Friday-Cyber Monday". I'm sure they will contact you as soon as they can.

kny3twalker

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denton, Texas
My father spoke to them yesterday and they are complelely swamped thanks to the selling fiasco that is "Black Friday-Cyber Monday". I'm sure they will contact you as soon as they can.

I'm sure. I guess I'm just frustrated because I couldn't cancel and just reorder as I ordered on the weekend and it didn't ship until Monday or Tuesday, and now I got the "wrong" kit.

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
I'm sure. I guess I'm just frustrated because I couldn't cancel and just reorder as I ordered on the weekend and it didn't ship until Monday or Tuesday, and now I got the "wrong" kit.

I feel your pain. I've done that. It's really easy to do in the e-cig market. I've never had this happen with this company, but my family member have. They're easy to work with and I'm sure they'll take good care of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread