Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Oh, I had a great time chatting with Scott, Joe, Audrey and Bham! :) I probably talked their ears off too at some points lol. Yesterday I finally got to try WOW Peppermint (Peacemaker Peppermint is my all-time fav and I had tried wowboy peppermint but not just plain peppermint) and it was really good so I got myself a bottle. Also a bottle of V4L's delicious Peach :) I tried a TON of flavors that I always wanted to try, some I didn't care for, some I was really pleasantly surprised by, Cinnablaze is actually really good, I normally can't tolerate juices that taste like Red Hots but this one I could and it was very delicious. Unfortunately, they were out of all mgs of that juice yesterday lol.

Also, everyone was super helpful and accommodating there. It was a comfortable, friendly place to hang out. I would definitely go again :) And get me some Cinnablaze too lol.

I was surprised how big the whole place was! I came in around the back first by accident, it's much bigger than I thought it was going to be lol!! Audrey said she would give me a tour, but we were talking and totally forgot about it :( lol. Ah well, another time!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks so much for stopping by! I wish I could have talked more but you see how busy the Lounge can get :D! Next time you're in town we'll definitely give you the grand tour and have you meet other V4L ECFers like WADER2K :p!!!

Oh, I had a great time chatting with Scott, Joe, Audrey and Bham! :) I probably talked their ears off too at some points lol. Yesterday I finally got to try WOW Peppermint (Peacemaker Peppermint is my all-time fav and I had tried wowboy peppermint but not just plain peppermint) and it was really good so I got myself a bottle. Also a bottle of V4L's delicious Peach :) I tried a TON of flavors that I always wanted to try, some I didn't care for, some I was really pleasantly surprised by, Cinnablaze is actually really good, I normally can't tolerate juices that taste like Red Hots but this one I could and it was very delicious. Unfortunately, they were out of all mgs of that juice yesterday lol.

Also, everyone was super helpful and accommodating there. It was a comfortable, friendly place to hang out. I would definitely go again :) And get me some Cinnablaze too lol.

I was surprised how big the whole place was! I came in around the back first by accident, it's much bigger than I thought it was going to be lol!! Audrey said she would give me a tour, but we were talking and totally forgot about it :( lol. Ah well, another time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread