Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Great.

Well we add in the second cone, so you get two set ups.
One can ALWAYS be charging while vaping on the second.

Main thing I guess will be some back up atty heads and a few more cartridges so I can load a bunch at once. Hate to ask but am I going to get a tracking #?

Lucky dog! I really gotta start paying attention.

Rob's post sat there for a while. It wuzz late and I thought I must be dreaming lol. Shoulda played Powerball. I'm the guy that never wins anything as a rule.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Even I played the powerball, normally I dont.

We will send you tracking today..I will add in some more goodies too!

Wow! Thanx! I didn't get this much stuff for my birthday lol.

I saw today that they said the winner in MO was a 52 year old mechanic, his wife, and a young daughter that they adopted. It makes me feel good to hear about people like that winning.

I'm glad for them too. I just hope it doesn't cause them more problems than it's worth. Lottery winnings have ruined peoples lives before. Actually I've never even played it. I'd probably give most of it away. Lots of need out there.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Best would be to donate all of , that way it is out of the question for envy.

Of course you would save a few million to keep in an account for living.

And yes, I think it probably ruins (in some sort of way) more than helps lives.
A guy won 17 million and a lady claiming to take care of his winnings actually buried him 6 ft under a concrete slab.
I still want to read up on that one to get up to date info on her case, but I saw it on HLN Grace a few nights ago.

here it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Shakespeare

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Yeah, paying off the house would be the biggest "hang over the shoulders" debt anyone can have.
sometimes it is 75% of take home pay. Alot of widows and divorced end up with the bill.

I would be more than happy also.

That girl actually tried to bribe the guys own mother for $200K house /// to lie to the cops saying she saw her son recently.
She did not fall for it, but how crazy would have it been if she did.

Would that make the mother or the killer more insane??

Hard to say, but I think still the killer, since they killed and came up with the bribe.

All for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread