AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Originally posted by CZEdwards

If you like the gum, here you go...

This was an experiment to salvage a couple of flavors I don't especially like -- 36 mg Kiwi and 36 mg Mango with menthol crystals added (got 'em in a trade.)

Currently, I'm using flavors from our local Asian market -- they're PG, artificial flavor, ethanol and FD&C colorings. (I couldn't get jasmine flavor from anybody else, and I wanted to play with jackfruit flavor...)

for 5 ml -
20 drops Kiwi flavored 36 mg liquid
5 drops Mango flavored 36 mg liquid (to which menthol crystals had been added)
15 drops VG
30 drops PG solution (70% PG, 30% distilled water)
4 drops pineapple flavoring
2 drops orange flavoring

Tastes just like the gum.

Rolondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Seattle
Originally posted by CZEdwards
Here's my question - if the above recipe is to be 5ml finished (total quantity) then I would take the number of drops (76 or roughly 2.5ml) and make my base 2.5ml....so base + 2.5ml of flavor=5ml - I use 30 drops per ml when mixing so 5ml=150 drops, div by 2=75 or 2.5ml (close enough to 76) - now this represents 50% flavor so I'm wondering if these drops were meant to be ADDED to 5ml for a total of 7.5ml or what I said above?? - I like this recipe but don't want to add 50% flavor if this will be overkill - Thanks
Just noticed that your drops included PG/VG (1.5ml based on 30 drops per ml) so that makes the flavor drops roughly 1ml (20% of 5ml) which makes sense - I end up using 20% alot for my mixes....so the balance of 2.5ml must be your unflavored nic juice.....sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread