Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Lets do those in reverse.

YouTube - Super Six from Super T Manufacturing

Thoughts: It's perfect. I usually mess with every mod I get, but the only thing I've done to this one was put in the lighter spring, and knock the corners off the "wings" on the button guards. You'll notice that it's slightly thinner and slightly shorter than my pointer finger. You can't really understand from pictures, or even video how small and light this thing is. It looks like an optical illusion. I always countersink my end-buttons, and Dave was nice enough to machine it this way on request. I tried to show this in the second picture, but it's a little blurry.

That's actually not a 901 on it, that's a KR. I just took the sticker off and shined it, removed the stupid flat cap and rubber thinger, and put the brass mouthpiece on the top. Vapes wonderfully.

I can also report that Greencig carts, be901's, and rn4075's all work perfectly. The "little bit of genius" with this mod is that while it's cut for cartomizers to work, the rubber o-ring completely seals the base of the 901 style atomizers so you don't get any additional airflow. A tight 901 is a nice thing. They taste better this way then when you get a bunch of air.

Let me know if you have any questions.

s6sideview.jpg

s6button.jpg

Last edited:

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Looks gorgeous man.

So, did you get an early make or are they already in the process of being made and shipped?

Brandon

I contracted to have it built. It just so happens that everyone wanted one after that. I'm not sure if there are any spaces left in the pre-order. You'd need to ask David.

SukmyPV

Moved On
Dec 2, 2009
Earth
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: troll posting

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Fusoya

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Dallas, TX
A big batch of them is in the works, so, yes, they can still be pre-ordered if desired. www.supertmanufacturing.com

David

David, because of where I have them shipped (work) do you have any idea a date they are planning on shipping out?

Normally, it wouldn't be a big issue but we got off Dec. 24th-25th and the week after that we get off Dec. 31-Jan 1. (Yes, two weeks of three days of work - sometimes it's good working for a school :))

So I'm just curious.... I'd have it shipped to my place but then someone in East Dallas would nab it off my porch.

Brandon

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
*smacks forehead*

I completely forgot. I suck.
Had planned to show it off in the LI meeting before xmas so you going to tell everyone in the chat it's not happening lol.

BTW kiss your karma good bi after that :lol:.
I still wish you well my friend ;)...no matter what they will say about you lol.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Depending where you are on "the list" (please find out), I'll shoot you mine to use until yours gets there. Just keep in mind mine is not totally representative of the regular unit because of the button mod.

I go light spring, long travel, recessed button rather than

regular button, short travel, stiff spring.

Let me know. I'll ship it out prolly monday. I STILL need to ship BigJim that French Pipe.

Had planned to show it off in the LI meeting before xmas so you going to tell everyone in the chat it's not happening lol.

BTW kiss your karma good bi after that :lol:.
I still wish you well my friend ;)...no matter what they will say about you lol.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Depending where you are on "the list" (please find out).....

Is there a list we can access?

I've been curious when I'd get my Six but didn't want to bother David. For years I dealt with avid end users, impatient with back-orders of expensive hobbyist gear. Don't want to put anyone else through that (especially since we need this guy at his lathe;)).

BTW: best excuse I ever heard to be bumped up in line; "My doctor tells me I have less than a year to live. I'd like to enjoy it while my health still permits" I'll never know if the client was telling the truth but he got the next unit we shipped.

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Is there a list we can access?

I've been curious when I'd get my Six but didn't want to bother David. For years I dealt with avid end users, impatient with back-orders of expensive hobbyist gear. Don't want to put anyone else through that (especially since we need this guy at his lathe;)).

BTW: best excuse I ever heard to be bumped up in line; "My doctor tells me I have less than a year to live. I'd like to enjoy it while my health still permits" I'll never know if the client was telling the truth but he got the next unit we shipped.

Going on 11 weeks since I sent payment but waiting kinda patiently.
May I can get everyone to chant -- Number 6, Number 6, Number 6 ....
LOL

I know a lot of the delay was due to interruption of production for design of the Super Six and am happy it worked out that way. I like this battery combination even better than the Super T1 so the delay gave me the opportunity to decide between the two.

Fortunately, I picked up some other mods to get buy while waiting for the ones I really want to have. I figure what I loose on resale will be worth it for not being tied to the e-cig auto batteries, for the last weeks.

Bob

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Third batch orders ended up with the worst wait and for that i sincerely apologize. Now that i have hired help, we are working on adapters, bodies and switches of all styles and in large quanitities and it won't be long before i am caught up and even have stock on hand.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
no need to apologize David....but you could toss in a extra T-tip when you ship out my order :D ......hey....it cant hurt to try for a freebee LOL :D

T ..... order #s 1253 & 1276 :D

Your T-tip order 1276 already shipped out:)

And your super six order you placed about two weeks ago i am happy to say should come in on time (i estimated 4-6 weeks). It may even come sooner given that i now have help and we have a big batch in the works. It may even help to get some of the last third batch orders out sooner (you are not on the third batch). In the meantie, i'm going to keep plugging away on third batch orders. I have three more units that are about ready to ship.

Hope that helps!

David

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
FANTASTIC !!!!!
Thank you.

I will wait until it is here before I start bugging you for the Mini that I am first on my imaginary list for. Then the ST2 so you won't get rid of me anytime soon.

Pipes1

P.S. Now I have been playing with 510s, along with my 901 and 801s, so will need to order an additional adapter after things settle down on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread