• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

When to buy supplies for Xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerchild

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
In the forest waitakere nz
Ive been thinking about ordering for Xmas and not sure if i should leave until the last minute to take advantage of the sales or get in early to avoid delays or possible postal losses. I have a few vendors i like to buy from and rotate them based on price-sales-shipping times. I recently ordered from a vendor Mt Baker who has great prices, good service, good juice (vaped straight from the box its now steeping to enhance a bit) but.was a little too long to wait to arrive so i will probably use them again when i have plenty of juice not when im running really low unless somebody in NZ can tell me this was a one off and they are usually under 10days post time?..What will you all be doing for this Xmas? sales bargains or early orders??:smokie:

flowerchild

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Yup I wasnt vapeing last xmas full time just dabbling so it wasnt an issue and was happy with gas station ecigs to get through. I found drinking whisky and anologes go together like ..well you get my drift. Now i dont smoke atall and i must have my vape supplies so Im thinking, save money? buy heaps to get me through? I figure Ill be major chain vapeing and drinking so will prob need about $1000 worth!!!YIKKIES!!!!!

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
unless somebody in NZ can tell me this was a one off and they are usually under 10days post time?..What will you all be doing for this Xmas? sales bargains or early orders??:smokie:

Getting anything under 10 days post time from the US vendors is unusual. My last Mt. Baker Vaper order reached me in 8 days - fastest I've had an order and I've used a bunch of different vendors. A lot is dependent on the US postal service. The orders are shipped promptly by the vendor but the postal service can be delayed. I have had two orders take longer than three weeks because of the hurricane.
Typically 10-14 days is what to expect. With the Christmas load probably longer. I'd suggest ordering earlier rather than later.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
martinc I have just seen you are in canada, so you have already ordered for Xmas even though you have e cig shops there? You are really organised!

Oh yeah,we have a few good and trusty juice and hardware vendors which provide you with required well inside 3 days :)

Even then,I am known for being ready for zombie apoc all the time anyways...hehe

flowerchild

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
I have found a couple of overseas vendors to be really fast (under 10 days) EV sends emails giving you updates which I like. House of Liquid in the Uk is really quick too but Im from the Uk and my family is there and most packages only take 8-10 days. Alot of UK vendors sell USA juice so I tend to use them more. Ive just done a large order to EV but I still nee to order a battrey from somewhere so I will wait for another sale to do that :)

flowerchild

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Hi kiwivap, sorry I mean EVcigarettes. I have ordered quite a bit off them and they are really customer service orientated. I bought hardware from them and (shock horror) they sent over a page in information regarding care maintenance troubleshooting and tips. In my experience I have never had a vendor sending instructions with hardware. there is a standard discount (10%ecf) and included a sample bottle in my last order. They do 100% VG also which i like as I get bad sinus infections with PG. The Vivi novas arent gen but have bought 3x 2.8 sizes and they are fine, they dont leak in my experience but gen coils wont fit so you need to buy their replacement heads but they are half price of gen ones (10.99) so I dont mind. juice is 4.95 10mil which is a great price it means I can afford to try more flavours :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread